Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Online Form for 256 Post & Selection Process @afcat.cdac.in
AFCAT 01/2023: Indian Air Force is going to Recruit AFCAT 01/2023. For that AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 notification pdf has been issued. Jobrasta.com talks about the recruitment process for Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022. Eligible candidates apply with online mode.
This post is helpful for those who are willing to apply for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) in 2022. We give all the details about how to apply for AFCAT 1/2023 Recruitment 2022, the recruitment process, who can apply, the last date of application, and other all details.
Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022:
AFCAT 01/2023 official website https://afcat.cdac.in has released a detailed notification PDF regarding the recruitment of AFCAT 01/2023. This notification is 01 pages long and consists of the eligibility criteria and detailed recruitment process.
Eligible candidates from all over India have been invited by Air Force to apply for AFCAT 01/2023. The details about the educational qualification of the candidates to apply for these posts and the method of candidate selection are given on this page.
Online applications for these posts will continue until Last Date. AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Last Date is 31/12/2022. Meanwhile, all eligible candidates have to apply online mode.
AFCAT 01/2023 Notification
This if Official Advertisement for AFCAT Recruitment 2023. Official Notification Available on Air Force Portal. IAF Issued Official AFCAT Notification 2022, Selection Process and Syllabus on 25/11/2022.
AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Department||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Name of Exam||Air Force Common Admission Test|
|No. of Vacancy||256 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 56100 – Rs. 177500 (Level 10)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||31/12/2022|
AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Notification Publish Date||20/11/2022|
|Apply Start Date||01/12/2022|
|Apply End Date||31/12/2022|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- For AFCATE Entry Only: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: Online
AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Cut-off Date for Age is 01/01/2024
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years
- Ground Duty: 20 to 26 years
Check Also these Trending Post
AFCAT 01/2023 Entry & Branch Details
215/24F/ SSC/M & W
Ground Duty (Technical)
214/24T/ SSC/104AEC / M & W
Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
214/24G/ SSC/M & W
NCC Special Entry
215/24F/ PC/M and 215/24F/ SSC/M & W
AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
AE (M): 30
AE (M): 03
Weapon System Branch: 15
Weapon System Branch: 2
10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC
AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Training
- Training will commence in the first week of January 2024 for all courses at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad).
- The duration of training for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches is 74 weeks and that of Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches is 52 weeks at Air Force Training Establishments.
- PAN Card and account in SBI/ Nationalised Bank is mandatory at the time of joining Air Force Academy.
- Aadhaar Card is mandatory for registration.
AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Qualification
- Candidates should have mandatorily passed with a minimum of 50% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and
- (a) Graduation with minimum three years degree course in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. OR
- (b) BE/B Tech degree (Four years course) from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent
Aeronautical Engineering Electronics:
- 10+2 Intermediate Minimum 50% Marks in Physics and Math and Minimum 4 Year Graduation / Integrated PG Degree in Engineering / Technology.
Aeronautical Engineering Mechanical:
- Candidates with Minimum 50% Marks Each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level and 4 Year Engineering / Technology Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or Equivalent Degree
Administration and Logistics:
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with atleast Minimum 60% Marks
- Physical Eligibility : Height Male : 157.5 CMS | Female : 152 CM
- B.Com / BBA / CA / CS with atleast Minimum 60% Marks
- Physical Eligibility: Height Male : 157.5 CMS | Female : 152 CMS
- Passed 10+2 and Post-Graduation with 50% marks in any discipline including integrated courses offering PG (Single degree without permission to exit and lateral entry) and with 60% marks in Graduation in any disciple.
- Physical Eligibility: Height Male : 157.5 CMS | Female : 152 CMS
- Passed 10+2 and Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geo-physics/ Environmental Biology with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation Level with a minimum of 55% marks in each)
Flying (NCC Special Entry):
- NCC Air Wing Senior Division ’C’ certificate and Other Details as per Flying Branch Eligibility
AFCAT 01/2023 Qualification Code Wise
Graduate Option A:
- B.E / B. Tech (Minimum Four Years Graduation degree) or Cleared Section A and B examinations of AMIE / ASI in one of the Mechanical discipline in(i) Aerospace Engineering (ii) Aeronautical Engineering (iii) Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (iv) Mechanical Engineering (v) Mechanical Engineering and Automation (vi) Mechanical Engineering (Production) (vii) Mechanical Engineering (Repair and Maintenance) (viii) Mechatronics (ix) Industrial Engineering (x) Manufacturing Engineering. (xi) Production and Industrial Engineering. (xii) Materials Science and Engineering. (xiii) Metallurgical and Materials Engineering. (xiv) Aerospace and Applied Mechanics. (xv) Automotive Engineering. (xvi) Robotics (xvii) Nanotechnology (xviii) Rubber Technology and Rubber Engineering.
Graduate Option B:
- B.E / B. Tech (Minimum Four Years Graduation degree) or Cleared Section A and B examinations of AMIE / ASI / IETE in one of the Electrical or Electronics discipline in (i) Communication Engineering (ii) Computer Engineering / Technology (iii) Computer Engineering & Application (iv) Computer Science and Engineering / Technology (v) Electrical and Computer Engineering (vi) Electrical and Electronics Engineering (vii) Electrical Engineering (viii) Electronics Engineering/ Technology (ix) Electronics Science and Engineering (x) Electronics (xi) Electronics and Communication Engineering (xii) Electronics and Computer Science (xiii) Electronics and/ or Telecommunication Engineering (xiv) Electronics and / or Telecommunication Engineering (Microwave) (xv) Electronics and computer Engineering (xvi) Electronics Communication and Instrumentation Engineering (xvii) Electronics Instrument & Control (xviii) Electronics Instrument & Control Engineering (xix) Instrumentation & Control Engineering (xx) Instrument & Control Engineering (xxi) Information Technology (xxii) Spacecraft Technology. (xxiii) Engineering Physics. (xxiv) Electric Power and Machinery Engineering. (xxv) Infotech Engineering. (xxvi) Cyber Security. (xxvii)Applied Electronics & Instrumentation.
Graduate Option C:
- B. Com degree. ii) BBA (with specialisation in finance), Bachelor of Management studies (with specialisation in finance), Bachelor of Business studies(with specialisation in finance). iii) Qualified CA/ CMA/ CS/ CFA and with either of these Degrees. iv) B. Sc with specialisation in finance. v) B.Sc with Physics & Mathematics(for Meteorology).
Graduate Option D:
- Any other Graduate including BE/B Tech/ AMIE not falling in the category of Graduate option A, B or C
AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- All applicants whose applications are submitted by due date will be called for AFCAT at one of the examination centres on.
- It is mandatory for the candidates opting for Ground Duty (Technical) branch to appear in both AFCAT as well as Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT).
AFCAT 01/2023 Exam Pattern
- The Online examination will consist of objective type questions and will be in English only for both AFCAT and EKT.
- The standard of Numerical Ability Questions will be of Matriculation level.
- The standard of questions in other subjects will be of graduation level (Indian University).
- Three marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Check Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Notification
No. of Qs.
General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability & Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test
EKT (Technical Branch)
Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical & Electronics
AFCAT 01/2023 Syllabus
- Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion / Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases.
- History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc.
- Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams).
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test
- Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.
AFCAT 01/2023 Physical Fitness Test
- Candidates are advised to be physically fit when you report for SSB in order to be able to undergo various tests at AFSB.
- You should aim to achieve an ability to run 01 mile (1.6 kms) in 10 minutes, 10 push ups and 3 chin ups.
AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Registration | Log-In|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|SHORT NOTICE||Click Here|
|AFCAT EXAM SYLLABUS||Click Here|
|AFCAT MODEL PAPERS PDF||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Location for AFCAT 01/2023
Agartala, Ajmer, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Alwar, Allahabad, Ambala, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bathinda, Behrampur (Odisha), Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bhagalpur, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bhuj, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi and NCR, Dhanbad, Diu, Dibrugarh, Durgapur, Faridabad, Ganganagar, Gaya, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Guntur, Gurugram, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haldwani, Hissar, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jalpaigudi, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Jorhat, Kannur, Kanpur, Kakinada, Kochi, Kohima, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kurukshetra, Leh, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Muzzafarpur,Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Nizamabad, Noida, Panaji, Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune,Rajkot, Ranchi, Rourkee, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Sonipat, Solapur, Srinagar, Thane, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Tirunelveli, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal.
AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Important FAQs
How many vacancies will be there in AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022?
There are 300 Post for AFCAT Recruitment 2023.
What is the Selection Process for AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022?
All applicants whose applications are submitted by due date will be called for AFCAT at one of the examination centres on. And It is mandatory for the candidates opting for Ground Duty (Technical) branch to appear in both AFCAT as well as Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT).
When will Air Force release the official Notification for AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022?
Air Force Issue Notification on 20/11/2022 for AFCAT 01/2023 Vacancy 2022.
What is the Apply Online Date for Air Force AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can Apply from 01/12/2022 to 31/12/2022.
What is the Application fee AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022?
For All Categories: Rs. 250/-
What is the Age Limit for AFCAT 01/2023 Recruitment 2022?
Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years and Ground Duty: 20 to 26 years.