Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022: Indian Army is going to recruit Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Entry 49th Course July 2023 Batch. For that Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 notification pdf has been issued. Jobrasta.com talks about the recruitment process for Army TES 49 Notification. Eligible candidates apply with online mode @joinindianarmy.nic.in
This post is helpful for those who are willing to apply for Indian Army 10+2 TES 49 jobs in 2022. We give all the details about how to apply for Indian Army TES 49 Online Form 2022, the recruitment process, who can apply, the last date of application, and other all details.
Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Online Form Apply Link @joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army official website https://joinindianarmy.nic.inhas released a detailed notification PDF regarding the TES 49 batch. This notification is 10 pages long and consists of the eligibility criteria and detailed recruitment process.
Eligible candidates from all over India have been invited by Indian Army Online to apply for TES 49 Batch Post. The details about the educational qualification of the candidates to apply for these posts and the method of candidate selection are given on this page.
Online applications for these posts will continue until Last Date. Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 Last Date is 30/12/2022. Meanwhile, all eligible candidates have to apply online mode and Read this article for Indian Army TES 49 Notification 2022.
Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of Exam||Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Entry 49th Course|
|No. of Vacancy||90 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||30/12/2022|
- Start Date for submission of Online Applications: 01/12/2022
- Last Date for submission of Online Applications: 30/12/2022
- A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jan 2004 and not after 01 Jan 2007 (both days inclusive).
- No Fee for Apply Online TES 49 Course.
Indian Army TES 49 Notification 2022 Qualification
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022.
Indian Army TES 49 Notification 2022 Vacancy Details
- Total 90 Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course.
Type of Commission
- On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Shortlisting of Applications
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut-off percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure.
- Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day.
- Duration of SSB interview is five days.
Procedure for Common Candidates: TES & NDA Entry
- The candidates who apply for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) and National Defense Academy (NDA & NA) parallel courses need to undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers for the entries recommended.
- Those candidates who are recommended for TES prior to their NDA SSB will have to undergo medical for TES and NDA (AF and Navy) separately.
- If only NDA Army is their preference these TES candidates need not undergo NDA medical again. The NDA medical examination will begin only after the candidate is declared FIT in TES medicals.
- The candidates who are recommended in NDA prior to SSB for TES need not undergo medical for TES separately. The Medical Status for TES (10+2) will be same as NDA (Army) medical examination. A candidate declared UNFIT in NDA will be considered UNFIT for TES as well.
- If the candidate is found UNFIT/ UNFIT IN ABSENTIA at any stage of medical examination in any entry i.e. TES or NDA & NA parallel courses he will be declared UNFIT for both the entries and no representation will be accepted thereafter.
How to apply for Indian Army TES 49 Online Form 2022
- Visit Indian Army Official Website
- Click on Army TES 49 Vacancy Link
- Fill Registration Details
- After Registration, Filling of online Application for the Examination
- candidates are required to upload the following documents i.e. Photograph, Signature and Relevant Documents.
- Pay Online Application Fee
- Final Step, candidate may take a print out of their filled application form and retain the same with them.
Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Indian Army TES 49 Recruitment 2022 Important FAQs
How many vacancies will be there Indian Army TES 49?
There are 90 Post for Indian Army TES 49.
What is the Selection Process for Indian Army 10+2 TES 49?
Shortlisting of Applications and Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut-off percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres.
When will Indian Army Online release the official Notification for Army TES 49?
Indian Army Online Release Notification on 01/12/2022 for TES 49.
What is the Apply Online Date for Indian Army TES 49?
Start Date for Apply Online: 01/12/2022 and Last Date for Apply: 30/12/2022
What is the Application fee for Indian Army TES 49?
No Fee for Apply Online.
What is the Age Limit for Indian Army TES 49?
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence.