BARC Junior Research Fellow JRF Online Form 2020
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of BARC JRF Recruitment 2020 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for BARC Junior Research Fellow.
All the selected candidates will register for Ph.D. in Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI a deemed to be University of Department of Atomic Energy).
- Start Date for Apply Online : 18/12/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online :
- Interview Date : April / May 2021
Age Limit as on 15/01/2021
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- UR / OBC : Rs. 500/-
- Women / SC / ST / PwD : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
BARC JRF Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Candidates should have consistently good academic record and should have secured minimum of 60% aggregate in B.Sc. and 55% aggregate in M.Sc. from a recognized University.
- Candidates with five years integrated M.Sc. degree should have secured minimum of 55% aggregate in M.Sc./B.S.-M.S. (Dual degree).
- In case appearing candidates are selected for JRF, they should secure 55% marks in aggregate in the M.Sc. examination and submit their M.Sc. Degree and mark sheet by July 01, 2021.
- In addition to the above, ONLY those candidates who have appeared and successfully cleared at least one of the following qualifying examinations will be shortlisted for interview at BARC, Mumbai.
- UGC-CSIR-NET Fellowship
- JEST score
- ICMR-JRF Test, ICAR-JRF Test
- DBT-JRB Biotechnology Eligibility Test
- With valid GATE Score 2019 / 2020 in Physics / Chemistry / Life Sciences / Biotechnology
Fellowship and Tenure
- The selected candidates will be initially taken as Junior Research Fellows (JRF) and will be paid a stipend of 31,000/- per month.
- The fellowship will be provided initially for a period of two years.
- On satisfactory performance, the tenure of Fellowship will be further extended and upgraded to Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) from the third year onwards with a stipend of 35000/- per month (consolidated).
BARC Junior Research Fellow Selection Process
- Applications will be scrutinized and candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their academic performance and score obtained in the Qualifying Examination.
- A first screening will be made based on previous academic records of the applicants.
- A further shortlisting of candidates will be made based on the performance in nation-wide screening test (Qualifying Examination).