Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 Notification Online Form 2022 @coalindia.in
Coal India Limited has Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Management Trainee (MT) 1050 Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 for MT 1050 Post & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Coal India MT Recruitment 2022 @coalindia.in
Coal India MT Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization Name||Coal India Limited|
|Post Name.||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 60000/-|
|Total No of Vacancies||1050|
- Start Date for Apply Online : 23/06/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/07/2022
- UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1180/-
- SC / ST / PWD /WSM : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit as on 31/05/2022
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Code||Discipline||No. of Post|
|13||Electronics & Telecommunication||124|
|14||System and EDP||67|
Coal India MT Category Wise Vacancy Details
|S & EDP||26||7||11||5||18||67|
Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
|Mining||BE / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.|
|Electronics & Telecommunication|
|System and EDP||BE / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg.) in Computer Science / Computer Engg. / IT or MCA, with minimum 60% marks.|
- The minimum qualifying marks for UR, OBC & EWS category candidates are 60%.
- For SC, ST and PwD candidates, relaxation of 5% is given in the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 55%.
- Candidates who have completed their degree of minimum qualification or appeared / appearing in final year / semester / trimester and will pass out in the academic year 2021-2022 are eligible to apply.
Coal India Management Trainee Salary
- Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 50000 – 160000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- per month during the training period.
- On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 60000 – 180000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 60000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended.
- Besides Basic pay, candidates will also be entitled to Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites and allowances under cafeteria approach including Performance Related Pay (PRP) as applicable for the post.
Coal India Management Trainee Selection Process 2022
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE – 2022).
- Based on the GATE-2022 Scores / Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise in the ratio of 1:3 for further selection process.
- The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2022 Scores / Marks.
- Please note that for Management Trainee Recruitment of 2022 of Coal India Limited, GATE Scores / Marks of 2022 will only be valid and GATE Score / Marks of 2021 or prior to that is not valid.
Coal India MT Posting / Bond
- Posting: Candidates may be posted anywhere in Subsidiary companies including Coalfield areas. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India need apply.
- Service Agreement Bond: Appointed candidates are required to serve the company for a minimum period of 60 months from the date of joining the company. The candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond of ₹. 3 Lakhs (Rupees Three Lakhs) plus GST as applicable for the same at the time of joining.
Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 Important FAQs
What is the Last Date for Apply Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can apply from 23 June 2022 to 22 July 2022.
How many Vacancies are released in Latest Coal India MT Vacancy 2022?
There are 1050 MT Posts in Coal India Recruitment Notification.
How to apply for Coal India Management Trainee Vacancy 2022 ?
Apply Online from the Website @coalindia.in
What is the Qualification Eligibility for Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 ?
BE / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
What is the Selection Process for Coal India Management Trainee Vacancy 2022 ?
Selection on the basis of GATE 2022 Score.
Who can Apply for Coal India MT Form 2022 ?
Indian National Candidates can apply for MT Posts in Coal India.