|Post Name: – Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB) 10th Entry – 01/2020 Batch Admit Card 2019|
|INDIAN COAST GUARD has given a Notification for the recruitment of Navik (Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward)) 10th Entry vacancies in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union for 01/2020 Batch. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2019, Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment 2019 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online.|
Indian Coast Guard
NAVIK (DB) 01/2020 Batch
DETAILS OF NOTIFICATION
CLICK HERE FOR SUBSCRIBE OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL A24 KNOWLEDGE
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30-10-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-11-2019 till 17:00 hrs
- Date for print out of the e-Admit card: From 17 to 22-11-2019
- Date for Exam: Month End of Nov 2019
- Date for displaying Zone wise select List: Mar 2020
Age Criteria as on 01/04/2020 :-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 22 Years
- Candidates should born between 01-04-1998 to 31-03-2002
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government. (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level)
Exam Pattern :-
- The written examination will be of objective type.
- The Question Paper Language will be Hindi and English Both.
- 80 Questions will be asked in the Examination.
- The Time Duration Will be 60 min for the Exam.
- The Question paper will be consist on the subject Quantitative aptitude, Mathematics, General Science, General English, General awareness (Current affairs & General Knowledge) & Reasoning (Verbal & Non verbal).
- There will be a composite paper of 12th standard.
- There is NO negative marking. Candidate Should Check the instructions on the Question Paper before proceed.
- After Clearing Written exam PFT will be conducted and if candidates clear PFT then he will be selected for Medical Examination.
Job Requirement :-
- Cook : They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organisation.
- Steward : They would be required to serve food in the Officer’s messes as waiters, housekeeping, maintenance and accounting of funds, wine and stores handling, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organisation.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) :-
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push-up
- Height : Minimum height is 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas
- Chest : Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
|Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
|DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD 2019||Click Here|
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
|ONLINE FORM FILL-UP VIDEO||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|