DRDA Gram Rozgar Sevak Offline Form 2020
District Rural Development Agency (DRDA) has given a Notification for the Recruitment of Gram Rozgar Sevak Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of DRDA Gajapati GRS Recruitment 2020, DRDA Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2020 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Offline.
Last Date for GRS Offline Form :-
- For DRDA Sambalpur : 20/07/2020
- For DRDA Gajapati : 22/07/2020
|Also Check Suggested Post :|
Age Limit as on 01/06/2020 :-
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
DRDA Gram Rozgar Sevak Eligibility :-
- 10+2 Pass OR It’s Equivalent Qualification with Computer Proficiency of ‘O’ Level and use of Odia Language in Computer.
- Candidates having Computer Proficiency like PGDCA, BCA, MCA or Others form any Govt Organizations only then the ‘O’ Level will be Considered.
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Total Post|
Selection Process :-
- The selection will be based on Marks Obtained in 10+2.
How to Apply DRDA GRS Form 2020 :-
DRDA Sambalpur :
The application in Prescribed form duly filled in and the sealed cover superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF GRAM ROZGAR SEVAK” along with the self-attested copy of the required Documents. The Application Should Reach to the Project Director, DRDA, Kachery Road Sambalpur on or before 20/07/2020.
DRDA Gajapati :
The application in Prescribed form duly filled in and the sealed cover superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF GRS” along with the self-attested copy of the required Documents. The Application Should Reach to the Project Director, DRDA, Gajapati, At/Po/, Paralakhemundi, Pin 761200 through Registered / Speed Post on or before 22/07/2020.
- Candidates should be a resident of Relevant District.
Pay Scale :-
- Consolidated Monthly remuneration of Rs. 7000/-