ECGC PO Recruitment 2023: ECGC has an Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Probationary Officers Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online for ECGC Recruitment 2023 @ecgc.in
ECGC PO Notification 2023 Pdf
Are you also waiting for ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the ECGC has released the notification for the PO Posts. For more news and updates on recruitment, read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the ECGC Recruitment 2023 notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of ECGC PO Recruitment 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
ECGC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|No. of Vacancy||17|
|Salary||Rs. 16 Lakh CTC per Year|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||31/05/2023|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 850/-|
|SC / ST / PWBD||Rs. 175/-|
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2002 (both dates inclusive)
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
|Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Rules.|
ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
ECGC PO Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Discipline||No. of Post|
|Country Underwriting / Research||1|
ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- An Associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA), Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Student member of the Institute of Actuaries of India who has cleared at least 3 papers including CM1, CS1, and CS2 or its previous equivalents.
- B Tech or BE in Computer Science / Information Technology or MCA with certificate course on Cyber Security of the duration of at least 6 months.
- B Tech or BE in Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation & ME / M.Tech / MS in Computer Science/ Information Technology / Information Security / Cyber Security.
Country Underwriting / Research:
- Master’s Degree in Economics or Statistics with a specialization in any of the following: Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from a recognized University
- Master’s degree in Hindi /Hindi Translation, with English as core / Elective / Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level with a minimum 55%for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University.; OR
- Master’s degree in English with Hindi as core / Elective / Major subject at the bachelor’s degree level with a minimum 55%for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University. OR
- Master’s degree in any discipline with English and Hindi as core / Elective / Major subjects at the bachelor’s degree level with a minimum 55%for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University. OR
- Master’s degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi translation with a minimum 55%for SC/ST and 60% for others from a recognized University.
- Master’s Degree in Data Science.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The online examination will be conducted at 6 centers i.e. Bangalore, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, and New Delhi.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question.
- The structure of the examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
Objective Test MCQ
|Test Name||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||40||40||30 Min|
|English Language||40||40||20 Min|
|General Awareness||30||30||10 Min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||40 Min|
|Professional Knowledge||50||50||40 Min|
Descriptive Paper (Test of English Language)
|Type Activity||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Essay Writing||One out of two given options||20||40 Min|
|Precis Writing||One out of two given options||20|
How to Apply ECGC PO Online Form 2023?
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the EGGC website.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- The E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting an online application is 31/05/2023.
Hand Written Declaration
- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Candidates can apply from 02 May 2023 to 31 May 2023.
What is the Exam Fee for ECGC Recruitment 2023?
Rs. 850/- for UR / OBC and Rs. 175/- for SC / ST.
How many vacancies will be there in ECGC PO Recruitment 2023?
There are 17 Posts for ECGC PO.
When ECGC PO Recruitment 2023 Notification is issued on Official Website.
ECGC PO Notification 2023 was issued on 02 May 2023.