ECIL Technical Officer 650 Posts Online Form 2021
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Technical Officer 650 Posts on Contract. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for ECIL Vacancy 2021.
- Start Date for Apply Online : 06/02/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/02/2021
- Call Letter for DV : 20/02/2021
- Document Verification : 25 – 27/02/2021
Age Limit as on 31/01/2021
- Maximum Age : 31 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules.
ECIL Technical Officer Vacancy Details
ECIL Technical Officer Eligibility
- A First-class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
ECIL Vacancy Required Experience
- The candidate should have minimum one year Post Qualification Industrial experience including one year training period as Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA).
- Salary : Rs. 23000/- Per Month
- Contract Period : 6 Months
- The selected candidates are required to join within 7 days from the date of issuing offer.
- Candidates possessing Industrial experience only need to apply.
- The selected candidates will be deputed across India and will also be rotated from one state to another based on job requirement.
ECIL Technical Officer Selection Process
- Eligible candidates will be issued provisional offer in order of merit based on the aggregate marks obtained in B.E / B.Tech and one year industrial experience based on information furnished in online application.
- Such candidates will be required to report for document verification and joining formality at Hyderabad.
- Only on successful completion of document verification, final offer will be issued.