IISC Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022-23: Apply for IISC Recruitment 2022 for Administrative Assistant 76 Posts. Are you looking for a job in IISC? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details about IISC Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022. The IISC has released a notification for Administrative Assistant posts. So, eligible candidates may fill IISC Administrative Assistant Notification 2022 Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply IISC Recruitment 2022 Form @iisc.ac.in
IISC Administrative Assistant Notification 2022 @iisc.ac.in
Are you also waiting IISC Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022-23? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the IISC has released the notification for the seats. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of IISC Administrative Assistant Recruitment, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
IISC Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization||Indian Institute of Science (IISC)|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Advt No.||R(HR) / Recruitment-5/2022|
|No. of Vacancy||76 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100/- (Level 3)|
|Apply Start Date||06/01/2023|
In the IISC Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022 notification that has been issued now, the IISC has also released the timetable and schedule. In this context, we have shared the IISC Administrative Assistant Recruitment schedule here. You have to keep in mind that you have to apply your form according to the dates and also we advise the candidates to fill out the IISC Recruitment 2022 form without waiting for the last date.
|Start Date for Apply Online||17/12/2022|
|Last Date for Apply Online||06/01/2023|
- UR / OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PWD / ESM / Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 10/01/2023
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
IISC Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||No. of Post|
IISC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% of marks.
IISC Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of MCQ||Max Marks|
|Logical and Numerical Reasoning||22||22|
|Knowledge in Computer Applications||10||10|
IISC Administrative Assistant Syllabus 2022
- The scope of the test will be percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time & work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra, Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Square, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Bar diagram, Pie chart and any other questions of Matriculation level.
- Questions in this component will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English language and will be based on spotting the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling / detecting mis-spelt words, idioms & phrases, one-word substitution, Improvement of sentences, active / passive voice of verbs, conversion into direct / indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, shuffling of sentences in a passage, comprehension passage and any other English language questions at the level of Matriculation / Higher Secondary.
Logical & Numerical Reasoning:
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualisation, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
- The topics are Semantic Analogy, Symbolic / Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, Symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualisation, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched hole / pattern – folding & un-folding, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & City matching, Classification of centre codes / roll numbers, Small & Capital letters / numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence & Other sub-topics, if any.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of the current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy, Indian Constitution & Scientific Research and Others.
Knowledge in Computer Applications:
- The questions on basic computer knowledge will be from Characteristics of Computers, Computer Organization including RAM, ROM, File System, Input Devices, Computer Software-Relationship between Hardware and Software, Operating System, MS Office (exposure of Word, Excel / spreadsheet, PowerPoint), Information Technology and Society-Indian IT Act, Digital Signatures, Application of information technology in Government for E-Governance, Information Kiosks.
How to Apply IISC Online Form 2022
Follow these steps to apply for the SAIL IISC Recruitment 2022 Form:
- Check the eligibility from the IISC Notification 2022-23
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website www.sail.co.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
IISC Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Registration | Login|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|IISC SYLLABUS 2022||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
IISC Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022 Important FAQs
What is IISC Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022 Form Apply Date?
IISC Administrative Assistant Form Apply Dates: 17/12/2022 to 06/01/2023
What is the Exam Fee for IISC Administrative Assistant Vacancy 2022?
UR / OBC; Rs. 500/- and for Other Rs. 50/-
How many vacancies will be there in IISC Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2022?
There are 76 Post for Administrative Assistant Post in IISC.
When IISC Administrative Assistant Notification 2022 issue on Official Website.
IISC Notification 2022 issue on 17/12/2022.
How to Apply for IISC Recruitment 2022?
Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the IISC website https://iisc.ac.in and Fill Application Details for Apply. For more info, check Form Apply Video on A24knowledge.