Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Apply Link for 100 Post @joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023: Join Indian Navy is going to Recruit Agniveer MR 01/2023 Batch. for that Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 notification pdf has been issued. Jobrasta.com talks about the recruitment process for Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment 2022. Eligible candidates apply with online mode @joinindiannavy.gov.in
This post is helpful for those who are willing to apply for Join Indian Navy jobs in 2022. Navy Agniveer MR We give all the details about how to apply for Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment 2022, the recruitment process, who can apply, the last date of application, and other all details for Navy MR 1/2023.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 1/2023 Recruitment 2022
Join Indian Navy official website https://joinindiannavy.gov.in has released a detailed notification PDF regarding the recruitment of Agniveer MR 100 Post. This notification is 02 pages long and consists of the eligibility criteria and detailed recruitment process.
Eligible candidates from all over India have been invited by Indian Navy to apply for Agniveer MR Post. The details about the educational qualification of the candidates to apply for these posts and the method of candidate selection are given on this page.
Online applications for these posts will continue until Last Date. Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Recruitment Last Date is 17/12/2022. Meanwhile, all eligible candidates have to apply online mode and Read this article for Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Notification.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 1/2023 Recruitment – Overview
|Category||Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme / Yojana|
|Name of Exam||Navy Agniveer (MR) 01/2023 Batch|
|No. of Vacancy||100 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection||Written Exam, PFT & Medical|
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Important Dates
- Start Date for submission of Online Applications: 08/12/2022
- Last Date for submission of Online Applications: 28/12/2022
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Age Limit
- Candidate should be born between 1 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both Dates Inclusive).
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Application Fees
- An examination fee of Rs. 550/– (Rupees Five hundred fifty only) plus 18% GST has to be paid by candidate during the online application through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Eligibility
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Agniveer MR (Male)||80|
|Agniveer MR (Female)||20|
Check Also these Trending Post
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Job Profile
Agniveer (MR) – Chef
- You will be required to prepare food as per menu (vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products), and accounting of ration. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of the Organisation.
Agniveer (MR) – Steward
- You would be required to serve food in the Officers’ messes as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organization.
Agniveer (MR) – Hygienist
- They will be required to maintain hygiene in wash-rooms and other areas. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of organization
Enrolment as Sailors (Regular Cadre)
- On completion of four years of service, based on organization’s requirements and policies promulgated by the Indian Navy, Agniveers will be offered an opportunity to apply for permanent enrolment in the Indian Navy.
- These applications will be considered in centralized manner based on objective criteria including performance during their four year engagement period and up to 25% of each specific batch of Agniveers will be enrolled in Indian Navy for further re-engagement as sailor (regular cadre).
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Salary
Contribute to ACF
All figures in Rs (Monthly Contribution)
Total in Agniveer Corpus Fund
Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Selection Process
Stage I: CBT Exam for Shortlisting
- All India computer based examination- INET would be conducted for Shortlisting of candidates.
- Shortlisting would be based on marks obtained in the Indian Navy Entrance Test.
- Shortlisting will be carried out in state wise manner. The cut off marks for shortlisting for next stage of selection process may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state wise manner.
Stage I: CBT Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each
carrying 01 mark each.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. ‘Science & Mathematics’ and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th. Syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on website.
(e) Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer: one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Stage – II (Written Exam, PFT & Medical)
- Candidates shortlisted in INET examination (computer based online examination) will be issued call-up letter for Stage II (written examination, PFT & Initial Medical).
- Stage-II will be conducted in the designated Indian Navy’s centres.
- The syllabus for Stage-II written exam is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory for Stage-II.
Navy MR 01/2023 Recruitment PFT Exam
|Height||157 cm||152 cm|
|Weight||As per Height||As per Height|
|Race||1.6 Km in 6 Min 30 Sec||8 Min|
|Bent Knee Sit-ups||–||10|
How to apply for Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Form 2022
- For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website from 08 Dec 2022 to 17 Dec 2022.
- Fill Registration Details
- After Registration, Filling of online Application for the Examination
- candidates are required to upload the following documents i.e. Photograph, Signature and Relevant Documents.
- Next Step is Online Application Fee
- After completion of payment procedure, candidate may take a print out of their filled application form and retain the same with them.
Photograph Guideline for Navy MR 01/2023 Batch Form
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 Online Form Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before November 2022) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his/her chest with his/her name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
Indian Navy MR 01/2023 Recruitment Important Links
|NAVY MR ADMIT CARD 2023||Click Here|
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|NAVY MR / SSR REGISTRATION PROCESS||Click Here|
|MR OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Indian Navy MR 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 Important FAQs
How many vacancies will be there Indian Navy MR 01/2023 Recruitment 2022?
There are 100 Post for Indian Navy MR 01/2023.
What is the Selection Process for Indian Navy MR 01/2023 Recruitment?
Selection process of Agniveer (MR) – 01/2023 batch will include three stages i.e. Shortlisting (computer based online examination), ‘Written Examination, PFT and Initial Medical’ and Final Recruitment Medical Examination.
When will Indian Navy release the official Notification for Indian Navy MR 01/2023?
Indian Navy Issue Notification on 24/11/2022 for Indian Navy MR 01/2023.
What is the Apply Online Date for Indian Navy MR 01/2023 Recruitment 2022?
Start Date for Apply Online: 08/12/2022 and Last Date for Apply: 17/12/2022
What is the Application Fee Indian Navy MR 01/2023 Recruitment 2022?
Rs. 550/- for All Candidates.
What is the Age Limit for Indian Navy MR 01/2023 Recruitment 2022?
Candidate should be born between 1 May 2002 – 31 Oct 2005 (Both Dates Inclusive)