IPC Various Post Offline Form 2021
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) has Inviting Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Marketing Assistant, Scientific Assistant and Other Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of IPC Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Offline for IPC Vacancy 2021.
- Start Date for Apply Offline : 26/12/2020
- Last Date for Apply Offline : 22/01/2021
IPC Vacancy 2021 Details
|Post Title||Total Post||Max Age|
|Marketing Assistant||1||30 Years|
|Scientific Assistant||5||35 Years|
|Administrative Assistant||4||30 Years|
|Laboratory Attendant||9||27 Years|
IPC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility
Marketing Assistant :
- Masters’ Degree in Business Management. OR
- Bachelors’ Degree with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Marketing Management.
- One Year experience in marketing preferably of publications.
- Knowledge of computer application.
Scientific Assistant :
- Post Graduate Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences / Bio-chemistry / Biotechnology / Chemistry / Pharmacology / Microbiology.
- One year experience in Chemical / Physio – chemical testing and analysis of drugs.
Administrative Assistant :
- Degree from a recognised University or Institution.
- One year experience in Personnel and General Administration work.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation with proficiency in MS office.
Laboratory Attendant :
- Diploma in Pharmacy or I.Sc or equivalent with one year working experience in drug testing / allied laboratory.
- Good knowledge of Computer Application.
- Pass in the 8th Standard.
- Possession of valid driving license for Light Motor vehicles;
- Three years of experience in driving Light motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of motor mechanism – should be able to rectify minor defects in vehicles.
How to Fill IPC Recruitment Form 2020
- Application giving particulars as per prescribed format with a passport size photograph on the application form at the space indicated with attested copies of testimonials should be submitted to-
- the Administrative Officer (I/c), Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Sector 23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad – 201002 within 45 days of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of ________”.