National Scholarship Portal (NSP) scholarship Online Form 2020
National Scholarship Portal 2020 is a portal launched by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. This portal provides various scholarships to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority students.
Applicants can apply/ registration online for the schemes listed further. Appliers can read the further session of this page to collect the information like eligibility criteria, registration procedure, the procedure to submit a renewal application, documents required and other relevant information.
Objective of NSP Scholarship
The main objective of NSP Scholarship 2020 is
- To ensure the distribution of the scholarships will be done timely to the students.
- Now To make an application procedure easier for the students
- To make a common platform for Central and State Governments scholarship plans
- For no duplication in the processing and creating a learner’s database.
Benefits of NSP 2.0
- Information about all the scholarship in one portal
- Easy application procedure
- Single integrated application
- Suggest for the students about the best scholarship scheme to apply
- No double applications
- Transparent records.
- Up to date data available
- Help as a decision support system (DSS) for Ministries and departments
Scholarship Category :
Scholarship schemes are divided in following major categories described below (Students are required to select the relevant category based on their class/course in which they are studying):
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme: For students studying from Class 1st to Class 10th.
- Post – Matric Scholarship scheme / Top Class Scholarship Scheme / Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme: For students studying from Class 11th, 12th and above including Courses like ITI, B.SC, B. Com., B. Tech, Medical /students studying top level colleges such as IITs and IIMs/ students doing Technical and Professional courses etc. (Attach a hyperlink mentioning details of schemes of different Ministries)
Procedure to Check Eligibility at NSP 2.0
Any applicants who want to apply for scholarship under NSP have to check there eligibility by follow few easy steps:
- To check eligibility you need to go to the National Scholarship Website
- From home page of the website you need to go “services” option
- Click “scheme eligibility” from drop-down options
- Enter the details such as Domicile State/UT, Course Level, Religion, Caste/Community Category, Gender, Parent Annual Income, Whether Disabled and captcha code
- Click “check eligibility” option
Before initiating registration process, students / Parents / guardian are advised to keep the following documents handy:
- Educational documents of student
- Student’s Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
Note: For pre matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have their own bank account, parents can provide their own account details. However, parents account number can only be used against scholarship applications for maximum two children.
- Aadhaar number of the Student
- If Aadhaar is not available, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School and
- Aadhaar Enrolment ID or Scanned copy of Bank passbook
- If Institute/School is different from domicile state of the applicant, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School.
|NSP Form Fill-up||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For More Info||Click Here|