Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) Admit Card 10+2 Entry – 02/2020
JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Navik (GD) 10+2 Entry – 02/2020 Batch. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Download Navik GD 02/2020 Admit Card from 15 Feb to 22 Feb 2020.
Important Dates :-
- Start Date to Apply Online : 26/01/2019
- Last Date to Apply Online : 02/02/2020
- Date of Examination : Feb – March 2020
- Date for Downloading Admit Card : 15 to 22/02/2020
- Training Dates : Commence in July – August 2020
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with at least Minimum 50% Marks with Physics and Math Subjects.
- Height : 157 CMS (Minimum)
- Running : 1.6 KM Completed in 07 Minutes.
- Squat Ups : 20 Times
- Push Up : 10 Times
|DOWNLOAD NAVIK GD ADMIT CARD : Click Here|
|APPLY ONLINE : Click Here|
|FOR MORE DETAILS/HELP : Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION : Click Here | Syllabus|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE : Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS : Click Here|
Selection Procedure :
The ‘Online’ applications will be sorted out Centre wise. The conduct of test is planned during the month of Feb-Mar 2020. The Selection procedure is as follows:-
(a) Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
(b) The qualifying cut off percentage (%) of a particular Centre may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage is received.
(c) The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, Basic Chemistry, Knowledge of English upto 12th standard, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning etc.