OSSC Pharmacist Online Form 2020
Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Pharmacist Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of OSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2020 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Odisha Pharmacist 2020 Vacancy.
- Start Date for Apply Online : 07/01/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30/01/2021
- Form Final Submit Last Date : 06/02/2021
- UR / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit as on 28/12/2020
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules.
OSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
OSSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- A Candidate must be able to Speak, read and Write Odia and have :
- Passed the Middle School Exam with Odia as a language Subject. OR
- Candidate Passed Matriculation with Odia as the medium of Exam. OR
- Passed Odia as Language Subject in the final Examination of Class VIII. OR
- Candidate Passed a Test in Odia in M.E. School Standard.
- They must have registered their names in Pharmacist Council in the State and have valid Registration Certificate.
Salary / Pay Scale
|Post Name||Scale of Pay||Remuneration|
|Pharmacist (Contractual)||Rs. 25500-81100||Rs. 9500/- Per Month|
Odisha Pharmacist 2020 Selection Process
- There shall be a Written Exam for 100 marks (MCQ Type in OMR) in One Paper.
- Exam Duration : 02 Hours
- Total Questions : 100 MCQ
- Max marks : 100
- Negative Marking : 0.25 marks
|Subject||No. of Qs.||Max marks|
|Syllabus of Diploma in Pharmacy||60||60|
|Question based on Practical Skill||25||25|
|Arithmetic of HSC Standards||10||10|
|English of HSC Standards||5||5|