Powergrid PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022-23: Apply Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Vacancy Post. Are looking for a job in Powergrid? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details about Powergrid PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2022. The Powergrid PGCIL has released a notification for 211 posts. So, eligible candidates may fill Powergrid PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply Powergrid Diploma Trainee Vacancy.
The Powergrid PGCIL Diploma Trainee Notification for 211 Posts. So, applicants who are seeking a job in Powergrid Diploma Trainee can apply application form.
Powergrid PGCIL Diploma Trainee Notification 2022-23 @powergrid.in
Are you also waiting PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022-23? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the board has released the notification for the seats. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
Powergrid PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee|
|Advt No.||Powergrid Recruitment 2022-23|
|No. of Vacancy||211 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25000 – Rs. 117500/-|
|Apply Last Date||31/12/2022|
- Start Date for Apply Online: 09/12/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date: 31/12/2022
- PGCIL Powergrid Exam Date: Notify Soon
Age Limit as on 31/12/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- UR / OBC : Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST / PWD / EX-SM : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
Powergrid PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Diploma Trainee Electrical (EE)||177|
|Diploma Trainee Civil (CE)||23|
|Diploma Trainee Electronics (EC)||11|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Region Wise Vacancy
|Region||Electrical (EE)||Civil (CE)||Electronics (EC)|
Jurisdiction of Various Regions
- Northern Region-I (NR-I): Delhi, Rajasthan, Part of Uttar Pradesh, Part of Haryana, Part of Uttarakhand
- Northern Region-II (NR-II): Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Part of Haryana, UT of J&K, UT of Ladakh, UT of Chandigarh
- Northern Region-III (NR-III): Part of Uttarakhand, Part of Uttar Pradesh, Part of Madhya Pradesh
- Eastern Region-I (ER-I): Bihar, Jharkhand
- Eastern Region-II (ER-II): West Bengal, Sikkim
- Southern Region-I (SR-I): Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Part of Karnataka
- Southern Region-II (SR-II): Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Part of Karnataka
- Western Region-II (WR-II): Gujarat, Part of Madhya Pradesh, Part of Maharashtra, UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu,
- Corporate Centre: Gurugram, Manesar, Delhi
Powergrid PGCIL Diploma Trainee Eligibility
- Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma in Relevant Discipline from recognized Technical Board / Institute with minimum 70% marks for UR / EWS and pass marks for ST and Ex-SM candidates.
- Higher technical qualification like B.Tech /BE / M.Tech/ ME with or without Diploma is not allowed.
- Civil Discipline : Civil Engineering
- Electrical Discipline : Electrical / Electrical (Power) / Electrical and Electronics / Power Systems Engineering / Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Electronics Discipline: Electronics /Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg.
PGCIL Powergrid Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The Selection Process for respective posts consists of Written Test/ Computer Based Test only.
- All questions carry equal marks.
- Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4.
- Written Test / Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts:
- Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/ charts / tables, numerical ability etc.
Exam Centre for Powergrid Diploma Trainee
|NR-I||Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Dehradun|
|NR-II||Jammu, Srinagar, Chandigarh|
|NR-III||Lucknow, Varanasi, Agra|
|SR-1||Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam|
|SR-II||Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi|
- Stipend During Training : Rs. 27500/-
- Designation after Training : Junior Engineer
- Basic Pay after Regularization : Rs. 25000 – Rs. 117500/-
Service Agreement Bond
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond of ₹ 2,50,000/- (for General / EWS candidates) and ₹ 1,25,000/- for ST candidates for serving POWERGRID for a minimum period of 03 (three) years after successful completion of training.
Important Links for Powergrid PGCIL Diploma Trainee
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Registration | Login|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Powergrid PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022 Important FAQs
What Powergrid PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Form Apply Date?
Candidates can Apply Online from 09/12/2022 to 31/12/2022.
What is the Exam Fee PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022?
UR / OBC: Rs. 300/- & for SC / ST / PWD / EX-SM: Nil
How many vacancies will be there in PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022?
There are 211 Post for Powergrid PGCIL Diploma Trainee.
What is the Age Limit for PGCIL Powergrid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022?
Minimum Age: 18 Years and Maximum Age: 27 Years