REAP 2022 Admission Online Form Notification @cegreap2022.com
REAP 2022 Admission Online form: Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) has Invited Online Admission Form for B.E/B.Tech And B.Arch Courses 2022 .Eligible Candidates may fill the REAP 2022 Form for B.E/B.Tech And B.Arch Courses 2022. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of REAP 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for REAP 2022 @cegreap2022.com
REAP 2022 Admission Online form 2022 Overview
|Department||Centre For Electronics Governance, Jaipur|
|Course Name||Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) 2022|
|Apply Last Date||14/09/2022|
- Start Date for Apply Online : 14/08/2022
- Last Date Registration Fee Online: 28/08/2022
- Last Date Application form Online: 29/08/2022
- Merit List of All Candidates: 04/09/2022
- Final Merit list of All Candidates: 06/09/2022
- UR / OBC / SC / ST /: Rs.295 /-
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit as on Last Date
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
REAP 2022 Eligibility Criteria for admission in first year of B.E./B.Tech
- Passed 10+2 examination with combination of subject from Physics/ Mathematics / Chemistry/Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Biology/Informatics Practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies/Entrepreneurship as per Agriculture stream (for Agriculture Engineering) Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category*) in the above subjects taken together. OR
- Passed minimum 3 years Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category*) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted. (The Universities will offer suitable bridge courses such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering drawing, etc., for the students coming from diverse backgrounds to prepare then for desired learning outcomes of the programme)
Eligibility criterion for REAP 2022 admission in first year of B.Arch.
- No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/he has passed an examination 10+2 scheme with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject.
- The candidate needs to qualify an Aptitude Test in Architecture, conducted by either NTA (That is JEE) or “NATA” conducted by the Council of Architecture.
Instructions For Filling REAP 2022 Online Application Cum Registration And College Choice Form:
- Candidates are advised to fix their mobile number and email ID before applying in REAP-2022.
- All the registration and login process for students are OTP based, which will be sent on your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Candidates should not change their mobile number and email ID during the process of counselling/admission in REAP-2022 as all the communication would be made by the REAP- 2022 office on the registered mobile number and email ID only (No postal communication would be done).
- The challan number of the first transaction (application cum registration fee) will be the default login ID. Candidates are advised not to disclose their login id and password of REAP-2022 web portal to anybody.
- REAP-2022 will not be responsible for any loss or damage or harm caused due to disclosure of his/ her login ID/ password to any other person/ institute/ agency/ society by either ignorance or negligence.
Documents to be carried at the time of reporting
|Candidates shall carry the following documents at the time of reporting to the allotted institute:|
- Printout of provisional seat allotment letter taken from the REAP-2022 web portal using their login details.
- Candidate should paste their recent color photographs on the Application cum Registration form with one additional colour photograph with them.
- Aadhar Card/ Aadhar Acknowledgement Receipt if available.
- Class X (High School) Board Marksheet / Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Rank obtained in JEE (Mains) -2022/NATA- 2022
- Mark sheet of class 12th (for Subjects) or Diploma.
- Certificate of category (SC / ST/ OBC /MBC/ EWS), issued by the competent authority (if applicable).
- Undertaking by OBC/MBC in required format (for non-creamy layer), (if applicable).
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD), (if applicable).
- Certificate for Ex-Service men, (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate. (if applicable)
- Income Certificate. (if applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Fee to be deposited at the Institute.
REAP 2022 Admission Form Important FAQs
What is REAP 2022 Admission Form Apply Date?
Candidates can Apply Online from 14/08/2022.
How can I apply for REAP 2022 Admission Form?
Candidates can Apply Online from Official Portal https://www.cegreap2022.com/
What is is REAP 2022 Admission form Eligibility?
What is the Full Form of REAP 2022?
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process.
What is the Application fees of REAP 2022?
UR / OBC / SC / ST /: Rs.295 /-