SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Online Form 2023 @ssc.nic.in
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 Notification: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Selection Post Phase XI 5369 Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of SSC Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for SSC Selection Post 11 @ssc.nic.in
- Start Date for Apply Online : 06/03/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 27/03/2023
- Last Date Pay Exam Fees: 28/03/2023
- Last Date Offline Payment Fees : 29/03/2023
- CBT Exam Date : June/July 2023
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years ( Post Wise)
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules.
- UR / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Women : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
SSC Phase 11 Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
SSC Selection Post Phase 11 Qualification
|Matric||Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Intermediate||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Graduation||Graduation Degree in Any Recognized Board in India.|
SSC Region Name Who Conducted the Phase 11
|State/UT||Region / Sub Region|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||North Region|
|Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa||Western Region|
|MP, Chhattisgarh||MP Sub-Region|
|WB, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Eastern Region|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern Region|
|Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu||Southern Region|
|Karnataka, Kerla||KKR region|
|Hariyana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||North Western Sub-Region|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central Region|
SSC Phase 11 Vacancy Other Details
- Crucial date for claim of SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwD/ ESM status, fee concession and reservation, where not specified otherwise, will be the closing date for receipt of online applications i.e. 27/03/2023.
- The Crucial date for determining of age-limit and possession of Essential Qualifications (EQs) / Experience will be 01-01-2022.
- Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and also pay fee for each category of post.
- Candidates may carefully note that the Region for Computer Based Examination once opted in the very first online application for any category of post, shall be frozen for all the subsequent applications across Regions, irrespective of the level of post(s).
SSC Phase 11 Selection Process 2023
- There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels.
- Total Exam Duration : 60 Minutes (80 minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of a qualifying nature.
SSC Phase XI Exam Pattern
|Part||Subject||No. of MCQ||Max Mark|
SSC Phase 11 Vacancy 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|SSC PHASE 10 SYLLABUS||Link 1 | Link 2|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
SSC Phase 11 Form 2023 Mobile se Apply
Important FAQs for SSC Phase 11
When will SSC Phase 11 Online form start?
SSC Selection Post Examination Phase-XI 2023 online application form may be start from 06/03/2023.
What is SSC Selection Post application last date?
Last date for submission of online application form is 27/03/2023.
What is SSC Phase 11 Selection Post exam date 2023?
SSC will conduct Selection Post Examination, Phase-XI, 2023 in the month of June/July 2023.
What is SSC Selection Post salary 2023?
The pay scale will be from 1 to 7 as per post recruitment.
What is selection process for SSC Phase 11 exam 2023?
Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type MCQ.
What is eligibility criteria for SSC Selection Post?
The candidates must have passed Matriculation or Higher Secondary or Graduation & Above Examination. (As per post applicable)