Tripura PSC Civil & Police Service Gr-II Online Form 2020
|Tripura PSC TCS & TPS Recruitment 2020 : TPSC Civil & Police Service Exam Eligibility, Selection Process, Official Notification, Age Limit, Syllabus and Apply Online Link 2020.|
|Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has given a Notification for the Recruitment of Tripura Civil Service Grade II & Tripura Police Service Grade II Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria for TPSC Recruitment 2020 can read the Full Notification and Apply Online.|
Tripura Public Service Commission
TPSC CIVIL SERVICE & POLICE SERVICES 2020
DETAILS OF NOTIFICATION (Advt No : 03/2020)
Important Dates :-
Age Limit as on 01/03/2020 :-
Application Fee :-
Tripura PSC Eligibility :-
TPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details :
|TCS Gr II||30||16||5||9|
|TPS Gr II||10||6||2||2|
TPSC Pre Exam Centre :-
(i) Agartala, (ii) Ambassa, (iii) Dharmanagar, (iv) Kailashahar & (v) Udaipur.
TPSC Civil Service & TPS Exam 2020 Selection Process :-
The Examination will be held in three successive stages namely (i) Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice type question pattern only) (ii) Main Examination (Pattern of Question in Main Examination will be as mentioned in the latest syllabus) and (iii) Personality Test.
The Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personality Test will carry 200 marks, 800 marks and 100 marks respectively.
In case of Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice type question pattern) there shall be negative marking of ¼ (One-fourth) of the marks assigned to that question for each wrong answer/multiple answers.
In case of Main Examination there will be negative marking of ¼ (One-fourth) of the marks assigned to that question for each wrong answer/multiple answers only in the General Studies Paper (Section-I).
|Read the detailed notification PDF attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for TPSC Recruitment 2020, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form.|
How to Apply : TPSC Civil Service & TPS Exam 2020 Online Form
|Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
|FOR MORE DETAILS||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
SCHEME OF THE PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION
- The Preliminary Examination will consist of only one paper viz. a paper on “General Studies”.
- The paper will be of an Objective Type consisting of 200 Multiple- Choice Question.
- The paper will carry 200 marks and will be of Two and half (2½) hours duration.
- The standard of the paper will be of the level of knowledge as expected of a graduate of any faculty of the recognized University.
- The paper will include questions covering the following field of knowledge:
|(i) English Composition – 30 marks|
|(ii) General Knowledge & Current Events Of Local, National & International Importance. – 30 marks|
|(iii) History of Modern India and Indian National Movement for the period 1857 to 1947 – 20 marks|
|(iv) Geography of India – 20 marks|
|(v) Geography, History & Culture of Tripura – 15 marks|
|(vi) Indian Polity and Economy – 25 marks|
|(vii) General Science and Environment – 25 marks|
|(viii) General Mental Ability – 20 marks|
|(ix) Numerical Ability – 15 marks|
PURPOSE OF PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION:–
The Preliminary Examination is meant to serve as a screening test only for the purpose of selection of candidates for the Main Examination. The marks obtained in this examination by the candidates will not be considered for final selection. Only those candidates who will be declared qualified at the Preliminary Examination will be eligible for admission to the TPSC Civil Service and TPS Main Examination.
SYLLABUS FOR TPSC PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION:-
- English Composition: – Question on English Composition will cover Synonyms, Antonyms, use of common Phrase & Idioms., use of appropriate Prepositions and Articles, Comprehension, Ordering of words in a sentence, Ordering of sentences, spotting of errors, use of appropriate and qualifying words etc.
- History of Modern India & Indian National Movement for the period 1857 to 1947: – In History, emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its Social, Economic and Political aspects. Questions on the Indian National Movement will relate to the nature and character of the Nineteenth Century resurgence, growth of Nationalism and attainment of Independence.
- Geography of India: – Question on Geography of India will relate to Physical, Social & Economic Geography of the country including the main features of Indian Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Geography, History & Culture of Tripura:- In Geography of Tripura, emphasis will be on its natural resources with special reference to its soil, forest, water and power. The period from 1857 to 1949 will be considered for setting question on History of Tripura. There will be questions on different Tribes, Languages, Customs, Festivals, Important Historical sites etc.
- Indian Polity and Economy: – Indian Polity and Economy will test the knowledge of the candidates in Country’s Political system and Constitution of India, Panchayatee Raj, Community development, Economic development during Plan periods.
- General Science and Environment: – Questions on General Science and Environment will cover general appreciation and understanding of science and environment including matters of everyday observation and experience along with general awareness of Information & Communication Technology as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any particular scientific discipline.
- General Mental Ability: – On General Mental Ability questions will be set on logical perception, understanding, natural conclusion etc.
- Numerical Ability: – Questions on Numerical Ability will be similar to that the Compulsory Mathematics paper at the Madhyamik Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education.
Suggested Post :
[su_posts template=”templates/teaser-loop.php” posts_per_page=”5″ tax_term=”59″ order=”desc”]