UCIL Apprentice Offline Form 2022 @ucil.gov.in
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has given a Notification for the Recruitment of Apprentice 130 Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Offline for UCIL Recruitment 2022 @ucil.gov.in
- Start Date for Apply Offline : Available Soon
- Last Date for Apply Offline : 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Age Limit as on 31/03/2022
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules.
UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Qualification||Total Post||Training Period|
|Mining Mate||80||3 Years|
|Winding Engine Driver||30|
UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
Mining Mate :
- Intermediate Pass in Any Stream.
Blaster & Winding Engine Driver :
- Matriculation OR 10th Pass.
- Selection of the candidates will be through Written Test or Interview or Both, at he discretion of the Management.
- 1st Year : 7119/- Per Month
- 2nd Year : 8136/- Per Month
- 3rd Year : Rs. 9153/- Per Month
How to Apply UCIL Apprentice Form 2022
- Interested candidates may send their neatly typed detailed resume giving full details of age, qualification, caste, telephone / mobile number, present address of the applicant for communication such as Village, Post Office, Police Station, District and Pin Code of the post office, caste certificate, a recent colour passport size photograph and name and contact details of 02 (Two) referees(non-relative), attested copies of certificates and testimonials to General Manager (I/P&IRS/CP), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand, Pin: 832102 by post / courier within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
|Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Offline.|
|OFFLINE FORM||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|