UPPCL Assistant Accountant Online Form 2020
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Assistant Accountant 33 Post for Backlog Category Candidates. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2020 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Important Dates :-
- Start Date for Apply Online : 09/09/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 29/09/2020
Application Fee :-
- OBC (UP) : Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST (UP) : Rs. 700/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 10/-
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit as on 01/07/2020 :-
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules.
UPPCL Vacancy Details :-
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Eligibility :-
- Graduation Degree in Commerce from Govt Recognised University / Institute.
Salary / Pay Scale :-
- Pay Matrix Level 05, Rs. 29800 – Rs. 94300/-
Exam Centres :-
- Exam will be held on Lucknow, Meerut, Agra and Varanasi.
UPPCL Selection Process :-
- Based on the information provided by the candidate in the online application form, provisionally will be included in the written examination (CBT).
- Written Examination (CBT) will be an objective type written test (CBT) for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Accountant.
- The written examination (CBT) question paper will be of two parts.
- There will be 50 questions in the first Part and 150 questions in the second part.
First part :
- In the first part written examination (CET) there will be a question paper related to computer knowledge of “0” level of DOEACC which will consist of 50 questions.
- Each question will be of 01 mark i.e. this test will be of maximum 50 marks.
- An additional deduction of 1/4 mark will be made for each wrong answer.
- It will be compulsory to get at least 50 percent marks in the first part examination of computer knowledge, otherwise in the case of the concerned candidate, the second part of his written examination (CBT) will not be considered as qualifying.
|Syllabus of Second Part Written Examination (CBT) will be as follows :|
- General English & General Hindi.
- Accountancy, Auditing and Income Tax (conforming to the graduation standard)
|The syllabus of Accountancy, Auditing. And income Tax is detailed below:|
- Trading and Profit & Loss Accounts and Balance Sheet
- Bills of Exchange
- Self-balancing ledgers and sectional balancing
- Capital & Revenue; Receipts & Payments, Income & Expenditure Accounts
- Depreciation, Reserve & Provisions
- Branch and Departmental Accounts
- Double Accounts System
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Rectification of Errors
- Balance-Sheet formats & classification
Auditing and Income-Tax :
- Object of Audit
- Vouching and verification
- Rights, Duties and Liabilities of Auditors
- Income Tax, Provisions pertaining to income from salary and Provisions related to chapter-VI of Income tax Act 1961
- Provision relating to TDS & forms to be filed with Income-Tax Department.
- Each question will be of 01 mark i.e. this test will be of maximum 150 marks.
- For every wrong answer additional deduction of 1/4 mark will be done.
- The marks earned in the question paper of the first part of computer knowledge will not be added to determine the merit.