UPSC Central Armed Police Force (ACs) Syllabus & Selection Process 2021
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Central Armed Police Force (ACs) Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and UPSC CAPF Syllabus 2021.
UPSC CAPF Syllabus & Selection Process
Selection Procedure/Scheme : The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Examination will be as follows:
(i) Written Examination:
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks
- The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
Paper II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks
- In this paper candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/ language skills will be English only.
(ii) PST / PET and Medical Standards Tests:
Candidates who are declared qualified in the written examination will be summoned for Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests. Those candidates who meet the prescribed Physical Standards, specified in Appendix-VI, will be put through the Physical Efficiency Tests as indicated below:
|Physical Eligibility Details|
|Height||165 CM||157 CM|
|Weight||50 Kg||46 Kg|
|100 Meters Race||16 Second||18 Second|
|800 Meters Race||3 Min 45 Second||4 Min 45 Second|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meter (3 chances)||3 Meter (3 chances)|
|Shot Put 7.26 Kg||4.5 Meter||–|
(iii) Interview / Personality Test :
- Candidates who qualified in the Medical Standards Tests will be called for Interview / Personality Test to be conducted by UPSC. The Interview / Personality Test will carry 150 Marks.
(iv) Final Selection / Merit :
The merit list will be Publish on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
UPSC CAPF Syllabus For Written Papers:-
Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence
The objective type questions with multiple choices in this paper will broadly cover the following areas:
1. General Mental Ability : The questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
2. General Science : The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, and Environmental Science.
3. Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalization, and interplay among nations.
4. Indian Polity and Economy: The questions shall aim to test candidates’ knowledge of the Country’s political system and the Constitution of India, social systems and public https://jobrasta.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Madhya-Pradesh-MP-PEB-Group-2-Sub-Group-4-Various-Post-Answer-Key-2021.jpgistration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
5. History of India: The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
6. Indian and World Geography: The questions shall cover the physical, social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India and the World.
Paper II : General Studies, Essay and Comprehension
Part-A – Essay questions which are to be answered in long narrative form either in Hindi or English totalling 80 Marks. The indicative topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
Part-B – Comprehension, precis writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension passages, precis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar and other aspects of language testing.
|Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Online.|
|APPLY ONLINE||Click Here|
|UPSC CAPF NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|