UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2023: Apply Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment 2023 for Civil Services IAS / IFS Post. Are you looking for a job in UPSC? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details about UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2023. UPSC has released a notification for IAS / IFS Post. So, eligible candidates may fill UPSC IAS Recruitment 2023 Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply UPSC IAS Recruitment 2023 Form.
The UPSC IAS Notification 2023 for 1000 Posts Out. So, applicants who are seeking a job in UPSC, can apply application form @upsconline.nic.in
UPSC IAS Notification 2023 Pdf @upsconline.nic.in
Are you also waiting UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2023? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the UPSC has released the notification for the IAS / IFS Posts. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment Notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of UPSC IAS Notification 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Services IAS / IFS|
|No. of Vacancy||1000 Post Approx|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||21/02/2023|
- Start Date for Apply Online : 01/02/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 21/02/2023
- UPSC IAS / IFS Exam Date : 28/05/2023
- UR / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : Nil
- All Female Candidates : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online / E Challan
Age Limit as on 01/08/2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Age Relaxation Given as Per Rules.
UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Indian Administrative Service||1105|
|Indian Forest Service||150|
UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statics and Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent.
How to Fill UPSC IAS IFS Form 2023
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another / multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects.
UPSC IAS Recruitment 2023 Selection
- Phase 1: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type)
- Phase 2: Civil Services (Mains) Examination (Descriptive Type)
- Phase 3: Personal Interview (Personality Test)
Phase 1: UPSC Prelims Exam (400 Marks))
The Preliminary Examination is composed of two components:
|I||General Studies (GS)||200||2 hours|
- (i) Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions) and each will be of two hours duration.
- (ii) The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- (iii) The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
- (iv) Questions that are not attempted will not attract any negative marks.
UPSC Civil Services IAS Mains Exam
- The papers on Indian languages and English (Paper A and paper B) will be of Matriculation or equivalent standard and will be of qualifying nature
- Marks obtained by the candidates for the Paper I-VII only will be counted for merit ranking.
|Paper – I||Essay (can be written in the medium of the candidate’s choice)||250|
|Paper – II||General Studies – I (Indian Heritage & Culture, History & Geography of the World & Society)||250|
|Paper – III||General Studies – II (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice & International Relations)||250|
|Paper – IV||General Studies – III (Technology, Economic Development, Biodiversity, Security & Disaster Management)||250|
|Paper – V||General Studies – IV (Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude)||250|
|Paper – VI||Optional Subject – Paper I||250|
|Paper – VII||Optional Subject – Paper II||250|
|Sub Total (Written Test)||1750|
UPSC OTR Registration 2023 Process
How to Fill UPSC Civil Services Form 2023
UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|PAY EXAM FEE||Click Here|
|RE PRINT FORM||Click Here|
|UPSC IAS / IFS SYLLABUS 2023||IAS | IFS|
|OLD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||IAS | IFS|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|FOR MORE INFO||Click Here|
UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2023 Important FAQ
How many vacancies will be there in UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2023?
There are 1000+ Post for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2023.
When will UPSC Civil Services Notification 2023 out on its official website?
UPSC Civil Services Notification issue on 01/02/2023.
What is the Apply Date for UPSC IAS Recruitment 2023?
Start Date for Apply: 01/02/2023 and Last Date for Apply Online: 21/02/2023
What is the Age Limit for UPSC IAS IFS Recruitment 2023?
Minimum Age: 21 Years and Maximum Age: 32 Years