West Bengal Civil Services Exam 2021 Online Form : WBCS Exam Notification
WB Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has Inviting Online Application Form for the West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) Examination WBCS 2021. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of WB Civil Services Exam 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for WBCS 2021 Form.
- Start Date for Apply Online : 24/12/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/01/2021
- Pre Exam : March / April 2021
Age Limit (on 1st January of the year of exam)
- Group A and C : 21 – 36 years
- WB Police Service only (Group-B Service) : 20 – 36 years
- Group D: 21 years – 39 years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- UR / OBC / Other State : Rs. 210
- SC / ST / PH : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
WB Civil Services 2021 Eligibility
- A degree of a recognized University.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali.
- The candidates must fulfil the requisite qualifications by the closing date of application.
- Group A & B : Rs. 56100 – Rs. 144300/-
- Group C : Rs. 42600 – Rs. 109800/-
- Group D : Rs. 32100 – Rs. 82900/-
WB Civil Services 2021 Selection Process
- The W.B.C.S. (Exe.) etc. Examination consists of two parts – (1) Written Examination and (2) Personality Test. Written Examination will be held in two successive stages, viz., (i) Preliminary Examination (Objective MCQ Type) and (ii) Main Examination (Both Objective MCQ Type and Conventional Type).
- There shall be negative marking for each wrong answer to multiple choice questions (MCQ Type).
- Answer in all the papers, compulsory and optional, except the language paper may be written either in English or in Bengali.
WBCS 2021 Preliminary Examination
The Preliminary Examination will consist of only one paper, viz., a paper on “General Studies”. The paper will be of an objective type consisting of 200 MCQ questions. The paper will carry 200 marks and will be of 2½ hours duration. The paper will include questions covering the following fields of knowledge;
- English Composition: 25 marks
- General Science: 25 marks
- Current events of National & International Importance: 25 marks
- History of India: 25 marks
- Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal: 25 marks
- Indian Polity and Economy: 25 marks
- Indian National Movement: 25 marks
- General Mental Ability: 25 marks
WBCS 2021 Main Examination
- The Main Examination shall consist of six Compulsory papers and one optional subject consisting of two papers (Only for candidates applying for group A and / or B) to be chosen by the candidates from the list of optional subjects given below.
- There will be two papers of the optional subject of 200 marks each.
- Each paper, Compulsory or Optional, will carry 200 marks and will be of 3 hours duration.
- Out of six compulsory papers four papers i.e. (i) General Studies- I, (ii) General Studies- II, (iii) The Constitution of India and Indian Economy including role and functions of Reserve Bank of India and (iv) Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning will be of MCQ Type to be answered in OMR answer sheets and remaining two compulsory papers i.e. Paper – I and Paper – II will be of conventional type written examination.
WBCS Exam 2021 Personality Test
- Group A & B : 200 marks
- Group C : 150 marks
- Group D : 100 marks