AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023: Apply for AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 Online Form. Are you looking for a job in AIIMS Gorakhpur? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details for AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023. AIIMS Gorakhpur has released a notification for Various posts. So, eligible candidates may fill AIIMS Gorakhpur Notification 2023 Online Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 Form.
The AIIMS Gorakhpur Notification 2023 Out for 142 Post. So, applicants who are seeking a job in AIIMS Gorakhpur, can apply application form @aiimsgorakhpur.edu.in
AIIMS Gorakhpur Notification 2023 Pdf
Are you also waiting AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the AIIMS Gorakhpur has released the notification for the Various Post. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Group A, B & C|
|Advt. No.||AIIMS GKP / RECT / 2023-24|
|No. of Vacancy||142 Post|
|Job Location||AIIMS Gorakhpur|
|Salary||Various Post Wise|
|Apply Last Date||21/11/2023|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
|Start Date for Apply Online||28/10/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||21/11/2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|UR / OBC||Rs. 1770/-|
|SC / ST / EWS||Rs. 1416/-|
Age Limit as in 21/11/2023
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Tutor/ Clinical Instructor||50 Years|
|Staff Nurse Grade-I||21-35 Years|
|Medical Social Worker||18-35 Years|
|Assistant NS||21-30 Years|
|Librarian Grade-II||21-30 Years|
|Technical Assistant/ Technician||25-35 Years|
|Store Keeper||18-35 Years|
|Hostel Warden||30-45 Years|
|PA to Principal||18-30 Years|
|Lab Technician||21-30 Years|
|Lab Attendant Grade–II||18-27 Years|
|Library Attendant Grade-II||18-30 Years|
|LDC (Lower Division Clerk)||18-30 Years|
|Hospital Attendant Grade -III (Nursing Orderly)||18-30 Years|
AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Tutor/ Clinical Instructor||15|
|Staff Nurse Grade-I||57|
|Medical Social Worker||1|
|Technical Assistant/ Technician||1|
|PA to Principal||1|
|Lab Attendant Grade-II||8|
|Library Attendant Grade–II||1|
|LDC (Lower Division Clerk)||1|
|Hospital Attendant Grade -III (Nursing Orderly)||40|
AIIMS Gorakhpur Vacancy 2023 Eligibility
Tutor/ Clinical Instructor:
- B.Sc. (Nursing) Degree Institute/ University OR
- Registered Nurse/ Midwife with sister Tutors Diploma.
- Three years’ experience in Teaching Institution.
Staff Nurse Grade-I:
- B.SC Nursing (4-Year Course) OR
- B.Sc (Post-Certificate) as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2-year course).
- Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
Medical Social Worker:
- MA (MA social work)/MSW, with specialization in Medical Social Work, from a recognized university/ institution.
- 5 years’ Experience in a government or private sector hospital of minimum 500 beds inline with welfare or health Agency, preferably dealing with Medical / Public Health Service.
- Degree of recognized university of Equivalent.
- Proficiency in computers
- Bachelor Degree in Library Science or Library and Information service. OR
- B.Sc. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University and Bachelor Degree or Post Graduate diploma or equivalent in Library science with
- 2 years’ professional experience in a library of under central /state/ autonomous/ statutory organization / PSU/ University or recognized research and educational institution.
- Ability to use computers Hands on experience in
Technical Assistant/ Technician:
- B.Sc. In medical Lab Technology or Equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience in the concerned field. OR
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or Equivalent.
- 8 years’ experience in the concerned field. OR
- For posts in Anaesthesia/ OT, B.Sc. in OT techniques or equivalent with 5-year experience in concerned fields
- 10+2 with science with diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 8 years’ experience in concerned field.
- Degree from a recognised university.
- Post Graduate degree/ Diploma in Material Management form a recognized university. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Material Management and 3 years’ experience in store handling (preferably medical stores)
- Graduate from recognized university / Institute.
- Diploma / Certificate in House Keeping / Material Managements / Public Relations / Estate management with Two Years’ Experience.
PA to Principal:
- Degree from a recognized University.
- Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 Minutes @100 WPM Transcription – 40 Minutes English or 55 Minutes Hindi on a Computer
- 10+2 with science.
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 50 Minutes English or 65 Minutes Hindi on a Computer
- Degree in Commerce of recognized university or
- At least 2-year experience of handling accounts work of a government organization. And
- Having Proficiency in Computer application
Lab Attendant Grade-II:
- 10+2 with Science.
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
Library Attendant Grade-II:
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Experience of having worked in Library for at least 2 years OR
- Certificate in Library Science / Librarianship from a Recognized institution
LDC (Lower Division Clerk):
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University
- Skill test norms on computer – Typing speed @35 w.p.m.in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi 10 minutes)
Hospital Attendant Grade -III (Nursing Orderly):
- Matriculation from a recognized School /Board.
- Certificate course in Hospital Services conducted
How to Fill AIIMS Gorakhpur Online Form 2023?
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the AIIMS Gorakhpur website from 28 Oct. 2023.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting online application is 21 Nov 2023.
Hand Written Declaration:
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Start Date: 28/10/2023 and Last Date: 21/11/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for AIIMS Gorakhpur Notification 2023?
Rs. 1770/- for UR / OBC and Rs. 1416/- for Others.
How many vacancies will be there in AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023?
There are 142 Post.
When AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2023 Notification issue on Official Website.
AIIMS Gorakhpur Notification 2023 issue on 28/10/2023.