Bank of India BOI PO Recruitment 2023: Bank of India (BOI) Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) 500 Posts. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of BOI PO Recruitment 2023, Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Bank of India PO @bankofindia.co.in Bank of India BOI PO Recruitment
The Bank of India PO Notification 2023 for 500 Posts out. So, Bank of India BOI PO Recruitment applicants who are seeking a job in BOI, can apply application form for BOI PO Vacancy 2023. Bank of India BOI PO Recruitment
Bank of India BOI PO Recruitment @bankofindia.co.in
Are you also waiting BOI PO Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the board has released the notification for the seats. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Bank of India PO Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Bank of India (BOI)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|No. of Vacancy||500 Post|
|Apply Start Date||11/02/2022|
In the BOI PO Recruitment notification that has been issued now, the BOI has also released the timetable and schedule. In this context, we have shared the BOI PO Recruitment 2023 schedule here. You have to keep in mind that you have to apply your form according to the dates and also we advise the candidates to fill out the Bank of India Recruitment 2023 form without waiting for the last date.
- Relevant date for Age and Qualification: 01/02/2023
- Start Date for Apply Online: 11/02/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 25/02/2023
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 850/-
- SC / ST / PWD: Rs. 175/-
- Payment Mode: NA
Age Limit as on 01/02/2023
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 29 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Bank of India BOI PO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Category||Credit Officer in General Banking||IT Officer in Specialist stream|
Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Credit Officer in General Banking:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
IT Officer in Specialist stream:
- 4 year Engineering / Technology Degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR
- A graduate degree in any discipline AND Post Graduate Degree in Electronics / Electronics & Tele Communication / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR
- A Graduate degree in any discipline AND having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
BOI PO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Final Selection
Exam Pattern for BOI PO
|Test Name||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|English Language||35||40||40 Min|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Min|
|General / Economy / Banking awareness||40||40||35 Min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Min|
|English Descriptive paper (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 Min|
Hand Written Declaration
- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is Bank of India PO Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Candidates can Apply Online from 11/02/2023 to 25/02/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for Bank of India BOI PO Recruitment?
UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 850/- and for SC / ST: Rs. 175/-
How many vacancies will be there in Bank of India BOI PO Recruitment?
There are 500 Post for Bank of India PO.
What is the Age Limit for Bank of India PO Vacancy 2023?
Minimum Age: 20 Years and Maximum Age: 29 Years
When will be Bank of India PO Recruitment 2022 Notification out?
Bank of India PO Notification 2022 for 500 Post release on 11/02/2023.