Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 Admission Online Form 2023 @biharcetbed-lnmu.in
Bihar B.Ed CET Form 2023: Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) has Inviting Online Application Form for the Bihar B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test (CET-BED) – 2023 For Regular, Distance and Shiksha Shastri Course Admission 2023. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 Form & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Bihar CET B.Ed 2023 @biharcetbed-lnmu.in
- Start Date for Apply Online : 20/02/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/03/2023
- Edit & Last Date for Payment : 16-20 March 2023
- Admit Card Out : 30/03/2023
- Bihar CET B.Ed Exam : 08/04/2023
Payment of Fees
- General : Rs. 1000/-
- BC / EWS / Women / PWD : Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode : Online
Bihar B.Ed CET 2023 Eligibility
Regular Education Mode :
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) and/ or Master’s Degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanity/ Commerce or Bachelors in Engineering/ Technology with specialisation in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission test to the B.Ed. programme.
Shiksha Shastri :
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) with Sanskrit (as the main subject) and Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/Archarya in traditional Sanskrit Shastra with 50% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed.) programme.
- Shastri B.Ed. (Including Sanskrit) with minimum 50% marks by recognized University or Examination Department with two-year course, Acharya (First Year) MA (Sanskrit) must pass examination (bridge Corse) for first year. Acharya in percentage determination First year or MA first year marks will not be helpful.
List of Participating University
- Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna
- Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura
- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur
- Jai Prakash University, Chapra
- Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Darbhanga
- Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga
- Magadh University, Bodhgaya
- Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic and Persian University, Patna
- Munger University, Munger
- Patna University, Patna
- Patliputra University, Patna
- Purnea University, Purnea
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur
- Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara
Bihar CET B.Ed 2023 Selection Process
- CET-B.Ed 2023 shall be of two hours duration.
- Candidates have to answer 120 multiple-choice questions.
- Candidate must use blue/black ball pen only to mark the answer on the OMR sheet.
|Subjects||No. of Qs.||Marks|
|General English Comprehension (B.Ed. Programme)||15||15|
|General Sanskrit Comprehension (Shiksha Shastri Programme)||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
Document Required For Bihar B.Ed Application 2023
- Photograph & Signature (Mandatory)
- Domicile Certificate (If Applicable)
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Divyang Certificate (If Applicable)
- SMQ Certificate (If Applicable)
- Marksheet of 10th, 12th And Graduation (Mandatory)
- Marksheet of Post Graduation (If Applicable)
Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 Center List
|Name of City||Code|
Bihar B.Ed CET Form 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Bihar B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023 FAQs
What is full form of CET B.Ed.?
The full form of CET B.Ed. is Combined Entrance Test B.Ed.
When will Bihar B.Ed 2023 online application form start?
Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 online application form will be started from 20th February 2023.
What is Bihar B.Ed entrance exam 2023 date?
Bihar B.Ed. Combined Entrance Test (CET-BED) 2023 exam will be conducted on 8th April 2023.
What is Bihar B.Ed 2023 helpline number?
Helpline Number are 07314629842 and 9431041694 Helpdesk Timing: Monday – Friday:(10 AM to 6 PM)