CGPDTM Recruitment 2023: Apply for CGPDTM Vacancy 2023 Online Form. Are you looking for a job in CGPDTM? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details for CGPDTM Recruitment 2023. Rajasthan High Court has released a notification for Various posts. So, eligible candidates may fill CGPDTM Notification 2023 Online Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply CGPDTM Recruitment 2023 Form @qcin.org
CGPDTM Notification 2023 Pdf
Are you also waiting CGPDTM Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the CGPDTM has released the notification for the Various Post. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking Job in CGPDTM. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of CGPDTM, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
CGPDTM Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Controller General of Patents, Designs, and Trade Marks (CGPDTM)|
|Post Name||Examiner of Patents & Designs|
|No. of Vacancy||553 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 56100 – 177500/- (Level – 10)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||04/08/2023|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
|UR / OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST / PWD /Female||Rs. 500/-|
Age Limit as on 04/08/2023
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
|Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.|
CGPDTM Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Discipline||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||No. of Post|
|Polymer Science and Technology||1||0||3||1||4||9|
|Electronics & Communication||15||6||30||11||46||108|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||9||3||17||6||28||63|
CGPDTM Vacancy 2023 Eligibility
CGPDTM Selection Process 2023
- Preliminary Examination for screening of candidates for the main examination;
- Mains Examination for shortlisting of candidates for Interview; and
- This examination will be conducted in ONLINE mode only.
- It will consist of one paper of objective type multiple choice questions and will comprise of 150 marks.
- This examination will be of a duration of 2 hours.
- A maximum of 150 questions, each question carrying one mark, will be present in this paper, which will consist of multiple-choice questions to test General English (15 marks), Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning (30 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (30 marks), General Knowledge and Current Affairs (30 marks), General Science (30 marks) and IP legislation in India, WIPO and related treaties (15 marks).
- The mains examination will be conducted in offline mode only and will consist of a written examination, which will consist of 2 papers i.e. Paper –I (OMR Based) and Paper –II (Descriptive answer). Paper I will be of 100 marks and Paper –II will be of 300 marks.
- Paper-I will be of 2 hours duration and will comprise of a maximum of 100 objective type multiple-choice questions, each question carrying one mark, to test the General Knowledge and Current Affairs (20 Marks), General Aptitude (20 Marks), Elementary mathematics (20 Marks), English language proficiency (20 Marks) and knowledge related to intellectual property rights (IPRs) (20 Marks).
- Paper-II will test the knowledge of the candidate in the technical / scientific discipline of the vacancy applied for. Paper-II will be of 3 hours duration and will comprise of 300 marks having descriptive questions.
- The interview will be of 100 marks and will test the candidate on the topics covered in the preliminary and mains examination.
- The marks obtained in interview will be given 20% weightage in the final list of qualified candidates.
How to Fill CGPDTM Online Form 2023?
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the CGPDTM website from 14 July 2023.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting online application is 04 August 2023.
CGPDTM Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
CGPDTM Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is CGPDTM Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Start Date: 14/07/2023 and Last Date: 04/08/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for CGPDTM Notification 2023?
UR / OBC: Rs. 1000/- and SC / ST: Rs. 500/-.
How many vacancies will be there in CGPDTM Vacancy 2023?
There are 553 Various Posts.
When CGPDTM Recruitment 2023 Notification issue on Official Website.
CGPDTM Notification 2023 issue on 14/07/2023.