India Post Sports Quota Recruitment 2023: Apply for India Post Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Online Form. Are you looking for Job in India Post? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details for India Post Sports Quota Vacancy 2023. India Post has released a notification for Sports Quotaposts. So, eligible candidates may fill India Post Sports Quota Notification 2023 Online Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply India Post Sports Quota Vacancy 2023 Form @dopsportsrecruitment.cept.gov.in
India Post Sports Quota Notification 2023 Pdf
Are you also waiting India Post Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the India Post has released the notification for the Sports QuotaPost. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking Job in India Post. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of India Post Sports Quota Vacancy 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
India Post Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Postman, Mail Guard, MTS & PA / SA|
|No. of Vacancy||1899 Post|
|Salary||Various Post Wise|
|Apply Last Date||09/12/2023|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
|Start Date for Apply Online||10/11/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||09/12/2023|
|Pay Fee Last Date||09/12/2023|
|Form Correction Last Date||10-14 Dec 2023|
|UR / OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST / EWS / PWBD / Female||Nil|
Age Limit as on Last Date
|Multi- Tasking Staff||18-25 Years|
|For Other Post||18-27 Years|
|The Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.|
India Post Sports Quota Vacancy 2023 Details
|Circle||Postal Assistant||Sorting Assistant||Postman||Mail Guard||MTS|
|Jammu & Kashmir||–||–||–||–||–|
India Post Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- 10th standard pass from a recognized Board.
Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of working on computer.
Postman / Mail Guard:
- 12th standard pass from a recognized Board.
- Should have passed local language of the concerned Postal Circle or Division as one of the subjects in 10th standard or above.
- Knowledge of working on Computer.
- Valid license to drive two-wheeler or Light Motor Vehicle (For the post of Postman only). Persons with Benchmark Disability are exempted from the possession of license.
India Post Sports Quota Selection Process 2023
- All those candidates who fulfill the conditions at para 4, 5, 6 & 7 and possess certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority shall be eligible for inclusion in the provisional merit list as per their preference for both Cadre as well as Postal Circle to the extent of number of vacancies notified for each Cadre (Post).
- A candidate shall be considered for the first preferred cadre for all opted Postal Circles followed by for the 2nd preferred cadre for all opted Postal Circles and so on.
- He / she will not be considered for cadres / Postal Circles not opted by him / her.
Order of Preference of Sports Achievement for Merit List
- First Preference: First preference will be given to those candidates who have represented the country in an INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs & Sports.
- Second Preference: Next preference will be given to those who have represented a State / U.T. in the SENIOR OR JUNIOR LEVEL NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS organized by the National Sports Federation recognized by Department of Youth Affairs and Sports or National Games organized by Indian Olympics Association and have won medals or positions up to 3rd place. Between the candidates participating in Senior and Junior National Championships / Games, the candidates having participated and won medal in Senior National Championship shall be given preference.
- Third Preference: Next preference will be given to those who have represented a University in an INTER-UNIVERSITY COMPETITION conducted by Association of Indian Universities / Inter University Sports Board and have won medals or positions up to the 3rd place in the finals.
- Fourth Preference: Next preference will be given to those who have represented the State Schools in the NATIONAL SPORTS / GAMES FOR SCHOOLS conducted by the All-India School Games Federation and have won medals or position up to 3rd place.
- Fifth Preference: Next preference will be given to those who have been awarded National Award in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
- Sixth Preference: Next preference will be given to those, who represented a State / Union Territory / University / State School teams at the level mentioned in categories (ii) to (iv) but could not win a medal or position in the same order of preference.
How to Fill India Post Sports Quota Online Form 2023?
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the India Post website from 10 Nov 2023.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting online application is 09 Dec 2023.
India Post Sports Quota Vacancy 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
India Post Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is India Post Sports Quota Online Form 2023 Apply Date?
Start Date: 10/11/2023 and Last Date: 09/12/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for India Post Sports Quota Notification 2023?
Rs. 100/- for UR / OBC and No Fee for Others.
How many Posts will be there in India Post Sports Quota Vacancy 2023?
There are 1899 Post.
When India Post Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification issue on Official Website.
India Post Sports Quota Notification 2023 issue on 10/10/2023.