Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023: Join Indian Navy has Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers For Various Entries – Jun 2024 (AT 24) Course At Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Navy SSC Officer @joinindiannavy.gov.in
Applications are invited from eligible unmarried men and unmarried women candidates for the grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for a course commencing Jun 2024 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfil the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Notification 2023 Pdf
Are you also waiting for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the Indian Navy has released the notification for the SSC Officer Posts. For more news and updates on recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers|
|Course / Batch||Jun 2024|
|No. of Vacancy||224 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||29/10/2023|
|Start Date for Apply Online||07/10/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||29/10/2023|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Branch / Cadre||Vacancy||Born Between|
|General Service [GS–(X)]||40||02 Jul 1999 to 01 Jul 2005|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||8||02 Jul 1999 to 01 Jul 2003|
|Naval Air Operations Officer (NAOO)||18||02 Jul 2000 to 01 Jul 2005|
|Pilot||20||02 Jul 2000 to 01 Jul 2005|
|Logistics||20||02 Jul 1999 to 01 Jan 2005|
|Education||18||02 Jul 1999 to 01 Jul 2003|
|Engineering Branch [General Service – (GS)]||30||02 Jul1999 to 01 Jan 2005 |
|Electrical Branch [General Service – (GS)]||50|
|Naval Constructor||20||02 Jul1999 to 01 Jan 2005|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
General Service [GS(X)]:
- BE / B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
ATC / NAOO / Pilot:
- BE / B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- BE / B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or
- MBA with First Class, or
- B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class along with PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management, or
- MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class.
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Mechanical/ Mechanical with Automation (ii) Civil (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Aero Space (v) Metallurgy (vi) Naval Architecture (vii) Ocean Engineering (viii) Marine Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design
- 60% marks in M.Sc. (Maths / Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.
- 60% marks in M.Sc. (Physics / Applied Physics) with Maths in B.Sc.
- 60% marks in M.Sc. Chemistry with Physics in B.Sc.
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering.
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electrical).
- 60% marks in M.Tech from a recognized University/Institute in any of the following disciplines:- (a) Manufacturing / Production Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering/ Material Science.
Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]:
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control.
Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]:
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Electronics & Tele Communication (vi) Tele Communication (vii) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) Power Electronics.
Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Shortlisting of applications will be based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned on the Join Indian Navy website.
- BE/B.Tech For candidates who have completed or are in the final year of BE / B.Tech, marks obtained up to the fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- Post-Graduate Degree Programme. For candidates who have completed MSc, MCA, MBA, M.Tech, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. Shortlisting will be based on pre–final year performance for candidates in their final year.
- Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit proof of completing the qualifying degree with minimum 60% marks by sending an email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates failing to meet the criteria will not be permitted to join the Academy.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for the SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
How to Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Online Form 2023?
Candidates are to register and fill out applications on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance. The online submission of the application is as under:
- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, and mobile number are mandatory fields that must be filled in.
- All relevant documents (preferably original), and marks sheets up to 5th & 7th semesters for regular and integrated BE/ B.Tech courses respectively.
- All semesters for other degree examinations, date of birth proof (as per 10th and 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/ B.Tech, Merchant Navy certificate issued by Government of India, Ministry of Shipping and Transport, NCC ‘C’ certificate issued by National Cadet Corps and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Candidates can apply from 07/10/2023 to 29/10/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023?
No Fee for Apply Online.
How many vacancies will be there in the Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy 2023?
There are 224 Posts for Navy SSC Officers.
When the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification was issued on Official Website.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Notification 2023 issue on 07 Oct. 2023.