Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023: Apply for Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Online Form. Are you looking for Job in Indian Navy? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details for Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2023. Indian Navy has released a notification for Tradesman Mate 362 posts. So, eligible candidates may fill Indian Navy Tradesman Notification 2023 Online Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply Indian Navy Tradesman Vacancy 2023 Form @karmic.andaman.gov.in
Indian Navy Tradesman Notification 2023 Pdf
Are you also waiting Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the Indian Navy has released the notification for the Tradesman Mate 362 Post. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking Job in Indian Navy. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Indian Navy Tradesman, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department||HQ A&N Command|
|Post Name||Tradesman Mate|
|No. of Vacancy||362 Post|
|Salary||Level 1; Rs. 18000 – Rs. 56900/-|
|Apply Last Date||25/09/2023|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
|Start Date for Apply Online||26/08/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||25/09/2023|
Age Limit as on Last Date
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.|
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- 10th standard pass from a recognized Board/ Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the relevant trade.
Navy Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Category||Tradesman||Tradesman (for NAD, Dollygunj)|
Eligible Trades for Indian Navy Tradesman
Navy Tradesman Mate Selection Process 2023
Screening of Applications:
- Where the number of online applications received are too large (for posts with Matriculation as Educational qualification) in proportion to the vacancies and it is not convenient Administratively for the Department to call all the candidates for the written test, Indian Navy at its discretion, may restrict the number of eligible candidates.
- whose applications are registered, by short listing as per merit up to the ratio of 1:25 to the number of vacancies based on the marks obtained in the minimum requisite educational qualification for this recruitment/ post i.e. Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Scheme of Written Examination:
- All Shortlisted/ eligible candidates will have to appear in written examination consisting of objective type questions based on the Essential qualifications, as mentioned above.
- The duration of the examination will be 02 (two) hours.
- The question paper will be bilingual in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below: –
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
|General English & Comprehension||25|
|Numerical Aptitude/ Quantitative Ability||25|
Indian Navy Tradesman Syllabus 2023
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- It would include questions related to Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, Non-Verbal Reasoning etc.
General English & Comprehension:
- In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, this test will also assess vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
Numerical Aptitudes / Quantitative Ability:
- This test will include question on problems relating to number systems, Time & Work, Mensuration, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
- The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics, Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.
How to Fill Indian Navy Tradesman Online Form 2023?
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the Indian Navy website from 26 Aug 2023.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting online application is 25 Sept. 2023.
Indian Navy Tradesman Vacancy 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Start Date: 26/08/2023 and Last Date: 25/09/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for Indian Navy Tradesman Notification 2023?
No Fee for Apply Online.
How many vacancies will be there in Indian Navy Tradesman Vacancy 2023?
There are 362 Tradesman Mate Posts in Indian Navy.
When Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Notification issue on Official Website.
Indian Navy Tradesman Notification 2023 issue on 20/08/2023.