JNU Recruitment 2023: Apply Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Recruitment 2023 for 388 Post out. Are looking for a job in JNU? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details about Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2023. The JNU has released a notification for 388 posts. So, eligible candidates may fill JNU Recruitment Form 2023 for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply for JNU Notification 2023 @jnu.ac.in
The Jawaharlal Nehru University Notification for 388 Posts out. So, applicants who are seeking a job in JNU, can apply application form for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2023.
JNU Notification 2023 @jnu.ac.in
Are you also waiting JNU Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the board has released the notification for the seats. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
JNU Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)|
|Post Name||Non-Teaching Post|
|No. of Vacancy||388 Post|
|Job Posting||New Delhi|
|Apply Last Date||10/03/2023|
In the Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment notification that has been issued now, the JNU has also released the timetable and schedule. In this context, we have shared the JNU Recruitment 2023 schedule here. You have to keep in mind that you have to apply your form according to the dates and also we advise the candidates to fill out the Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment form without waiting for the last date.
- Start Date for Apply Online: 18/02/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 10/03/2023
Age Limit 31/03/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
|Category||Group A||Group B & C|
|UR / EWS / OBC||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST / Women||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 600/-|
Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post||No. of Post|
|Public Relation Officer||1|
|Semi Professional Assistant||8|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||1|
|Senior System Analyst||1|
|Senior Technical Assistant||2|
|Junior Technician (CLAR)||1|
|Assistant Manager (Guest House)||1|
|Junior Translator Officer||1|
JNU Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade and Five years of experience as Assistant Registrar or in equivalent post.
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade and The appointment under direct recruitment shall be made through an All India open competition by conducting a written test and interview.
Public Relation Officer:
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B and At least five years’ experience in the Editorial Department / Centre of any Central – State Government Department / PSU.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Three Years’ Experience as Senior Assistant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Three Years’ Experience as UDC.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Two Years’ Experience as Junior Assistant / Lower Division Clerk.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Institute/ University.
- English Typing @ 35 wpm OR Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm.
- Proficiency in Computer Operations.
MTS (Office Attendant):
- 10th Pass from a recognized Board.
- Bachelor’s Degree with At least 03 Years’ experience as Personal Assistant or 5 years as Stenographer.
- English / Hindi Stenography speed: 120 wpm in English or 100 wpm in Hindi.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and Proficiency in Stenography in English or Hindi with minimum speed of 100 wpm.
- Two years’ experience as Stenographer or equivalent in Central State Govt. Organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and Proficiency in Stenography in English or Hindi with minimum speed of 80 wpm.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent with 55% marks in relevant* field with 08 years of experience.
- Master’s degree with 55% marks and 08 years’ experience.
- Master’s Degree in Science with 55% marks or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology / Ph.D in Science or Engineering with 60% marks with 08 years of experience.
- Master’s degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science and Qualifying in the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC.
- Master’s Degree in Library & Information Science with 02 years’ experience. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library / Library and Information Science with 03 years’ experience.
Semi Professional Assistant:
- Master’s Degree in Library Science and Information Science OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library/ Library and Information Science with two years’ experience.
- 10th Class from a recognized Board.
- ITI Trade certificate in Bakery and Confectionery (one-year duration).
- 03 years’ experience in cooking / catering services
- 10th Class from a recognized Board and 03 years’ relevant experience.
Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- BE/B.Tech. in Civil Engineering with 55% marks with at least five years of regular service as Junior Engineer (Civil).
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- BE/B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering with one-year relevant experience. OR
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering and three years’ experience in relevant field.
Works Assistant (Engineering Service):
- ITI Diploma with minimum of 2 years’ duration with Five years’ experience in relevant field.
Engineering Attendant Khalasi (Civil / Electrical):
- ITI Diploma with minimum of 2 years’ duration in the relevant trade (Electrician / Wiremen / Fitter / Turner / Welder / Mason) from a Government recognized Institute; and
- Two years’ experience with Government Contractor registered in Class 2 Category / Private Limited Company.
- ITI Diploma with minimum of 2 years’ duration in the wiremen / electrician trade. OR
- 10th pass certificate and having valid lift operator license issued by Labour Ministry of State / Central Government; and
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Lift Mechanic in a lift manufacturing company.
Senior System Analyst:
- B.E. /B.Tech.(Computer Science & Engineering) with at least 55% of marks and 9 years of experience. OR
- M.Sc. (Computer Science) / MCA / M.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering) with 55% of marks and 8 years’ experience.
- B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering / Electronics Engineering and 05 years programming experience. OR
- M.E./M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering / Electronics Engineering / M.Sc. Computer Science / MCA with 03 years’ programming experience in languages.
Senior Technical Assistant:
- B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering / Electronics Engineering. OR M.C.A. / M.Sc. in Computer Science and 02 years programming experience.
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science / Information Technology with 50% marks and Five years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum three years of working and maintenance/ operation experience of Scientific Instruments in the Laboratory.
Junior Technician (CLAR):
- 12th with Science from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks OR
- 12th from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade. OR
- Diploma in Engineering of three years’ duration in relevant field
- Graduation in any discipline with at least 50% of marks from a recognized University or equivalent with one year or diploma course in any field related to Computer Science or Electronics.
- Five (05) years’ experience in Computer related activity in a reputed institute.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics with Statistics as one of the subjects OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics with Statistics as one of the subjects OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Statistics as one of the subjects.
Technician ‘A’ USIC:
- 10th passed with ITI certificate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering etc. with 3 years’ experience in the relevant* field.
Assistant Manager (Guest House):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management or allied field with five years’ relevant experience in a minimum three-star Hotel. OR
- Diploma in Hotel Management or allied field with seven years’ relevant experience in a minimum three-star Hotel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geography/ Geology with 50% marks.
- Mandatory to furnish a certificate of having Experience/ Training in Remote Sensing, Digital Mapping & GPS.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum two years of working and maintenance experience.
- 10+2 with Science stream from any recognized Central/ State Board. OR
- 10th Pass with Science as one of the subjects and skill certificate programme in Laboratory Technology.
- The candidate should be Bachelor of Physical Education (B. P. Ed) from any institute recognized by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing; Or Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing; or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing and Registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Mid-wife (RN or RN & RM) with State Nursing Council; OR
- Diploma in General Nursing Mid-wifery; and Registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Mid-wife (RN or RN& RM) with State Nursing Council; and One year’s experience in minimum 50 bedded hospitals.
Junior Translator Officer:
- Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; OR
- Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; OR
- Master’s degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level; AND
- Recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa or two years’ experience
of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa.
How to Apply for JNU Online Form 2023
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the Jawaharlal Nehru University website between 18.02.2023 and 10.03.2023.
- Applications will be received on-line only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting on-line application is 10.03.2023.
JNU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|EXAM PATTERN||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 20223 Important FAQs
What is JNU Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Candidates can Apply Online from 18/02/2023 to 10/03/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for JNU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023?
UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 1000/- and for SC / ST / PH: Rs. 600/-
How many vacancies will be there in JNU Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023?
There are 388 Post for Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment.
What is the Age Limit for JNU Recruitment 2023?
Minimum Age: 18 Years & Maximum Age: 40 Years
When will be JNU Recruitment 2023 Notification out?
JNU Notification 2023 for 388 Post release on 18/02/2023.
1 thought on “JNU Recruitment 2023 Notification for Non-Teaching 388 Post”