LIC AAO Admit Card 2023: Apply Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) AAO Recruitment 2023. Are looking for a job in Assistant Administrative Officers? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details about LIC AAO Vacancy 2023. The LIC has released a notification for AAO posts. So, eligible candidates may fill LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply LIC AAO Vacancy 2023 @licindia.in LIC AAO Admit Card 2023
The LIC AAO Notification 2023 for Various Posts. So, applicants who are seeking a job in LIC AAO can apply application form. LIC AAO Admit Card 2023
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Notification @licindia.in
Are you also waiting LIC AAO Recruitment 2023? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the board has released the notification for the seats. LIC AAO Admit Card 2023 For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. LIC AAO Admit Card 2023 Because the Recruitment Notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of LIC AAO Recruitment, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc. LIC AAO Admit Card 2023
LIC AAO Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Department||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)|
|No. of Vacancy||300 Post|
|Advt No||LIC AAO 2023|
|Salary||Rs. 53600/- per month + Allowances|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||31/01/2023|
In the LIC AAO Recruitment notification that has been issued now, the LIC AAO has also released the timetable and schedule. In this context, we have shared the LIC AAO Recruitment schedule here. You have to keep in mind that you have to apply your form according to the dates given by the LIC AAO. And also we advise the candidates to fill out the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 form without waiting for the last date.
|Start Date for Apply Online||15/01/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||31/01/2023|
|LIC AAO Pre Exam Date||17 & 20 Feb 2023|
|LIC AAO Main Exam Date||18/03/2023|
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 826/-
- SC / ST / PWD: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Category Wise Vacancy
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University / Institution.
- The educational qualification mentioned should be from a University / Institute/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by the Government Regulatory bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.01.2023.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Preliminary Examination consisting of objective test will be conducted online.
- English Language test will be of qualifying nature and the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking.
- Candidates equal to 20 times of number of vacancies in each category, subject to availability, will be shortlisted for Main examination.
- The test will have three sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|Name of the tests||Number of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|English Language with special emphasis on grammar, vocabulary and comprehension||30||30||20 minutes|
Phase-II : Main Examination:
- Main examination will consist of objective tests for 300 marks and descriptive test for 25 marks.
- Both the objective and descriptive tests will be online.
- The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
- Candidates will have to answer descriptive test by typing on the computer.
- Descriptive test will be administered immediately after the completion of the objective test.
- Descriptive test of English Language etc. will be of qualifying nature and the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking.
- Descriptive paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who qualify in the objective part of main Examination.
|Name of the tests||Number of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||30||90||40 minutes|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs||30||60||20 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||90||40 minutes|
|Insurance and Financial|
|English Language (Letter writing & Essay)||2||25||30 Minutes|
LIC AAO Emoluments and Benefits:
- Basic pay of Rs. 53600/- per month in the scale of Rs. 53600 – 2645(14) – 90630 – 2865(4) – 102090 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance etc wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city will be approximately Rs. 92870/- per month in ‘A’ Class city.
- Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance , Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules, meal coupon, reimbursement of cost of Brief case/leather bags, mobile handset, supply of dailies and magazines and tea/coffee, mobile expenses, etc.as per rules.
How to Apply LIC AAO Form 2023
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the LIC website between 15.01.2023 and 31.01.2023.
- Applications will be received on-line only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting on-line application is 31.01.2023.
Hand Written Declaration
- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
LIC AAO Admit Card 2023 Important Links
|LIC AAO ADMIT CARD 2023||Click Here|
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
LIC AAO Admit Card 2023 Important FAQs
What LIC AAO Recruitment Form Apply Date?
Candidates can Apply from 15/01/2023 to 31/01/2023.
What is the Exam Fee LIC AAO Recruitment Vacancy 2023?
UR / OBC / EWS: Rs. 600/- & SC / ST / PWD: Rs. 100/-
What is the Age Limit for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023?
Minimum Age: 21 Years and Maximum Age: 30 Years as on 01/01/2023.
When will be LIC AAO Admit Card 2023 Out?
LIC AAO Admit Card 2023 will be issue on 10/02/2023.