Navy SSC Executive IT Recruitment 2023 Notification: Indian Navy has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Executive Branch. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of Navy SSC Executive IT Recruitment 2023 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Navy SSC Executive IT Form 2023 @joinindiannavy.gov.in
Navy SSC Executive IT Notification 2023 pdf
Are you also waiting for Navy SSC Executive IT Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the board has released the notification for the seats. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Navy SSC Executive IT, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
Navy SSC Executive IT Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||SSC Executive IT|
|No. of Vacancy||35 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||20/08/2023|
|Apply Online Start Date||04/08/2023|
|Online Apply Last Date||20/08/2023|
Navy SSC Executive IT Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Age (Born Between)||No. of Post|
|SSC Executive IT||02.01.1999 to 01.07.2004||35|
Navy SSC Executive IT Qualification 2023
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in English in class X or XII and one of the undermentioned educational qualification with minimum 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following:
- MSc/ BE/ B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology/ Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking/ Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence), OR
- MCA with BCA/BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
Who can Apply for Navy SSC Executive IT?
- Candidates who have graduated/post graduated or in the final year (regular / integrated) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- The university for the above mentioned should be incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities/ Autonomous Universities under UGC, Act 1956; IIT Act, 1961; AICTE Act, 1987; NITSER Act, 2007; IIIT Act, 2014.
- Candidates who have obtained a degree in Engineering (regular / integrated) with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA/System from such foreign university/ college/ institution.
- The university/college/institution should be recognised by the Government of India for the purpose or Engineering Degree/ equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities established under AIU, Act 1973.
Navy SSC Executive IT Selection Process 2023
- Shortlisting of application will be based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned on the website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/normalisation.pdf
- BE/B Tech: For candidates who have completed or in final year of BE/B Tech, marks obtained upto fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- Post-Graduate Degree Programme: For candidates who have completed MSc/ MCA/ M Tech, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For final year students pursuing MSc/ MCA/ M.Tech, marks obtained till pre-final year will be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/ mobile number till selection process is over.
- Change of SSB Centre for examination/ interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ MoD (N) via SMS/ email (provided by candidate in their application).
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates should be addressed to the call up officer of the concerned SSB on receipt of call up letter.
- No compensation is admissible in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for particular type of commission. Candidates are required to bring photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
- Details of SSB procedure are available on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
How to Apply Navy SSC Executive IT Online Form 2023?
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the Navy website from 04 Aug 2023.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting online application is 20 Aug 2023.
Navy SSC Executive IT Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Navy SSC Executive IT Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
How many vacancies will be there in Navy SSC Executive IT?
There are 35 Post for Navy SSC Executive IT.
When will be Indian Navy release the Official Notification for SSC Executive IT?
Indian Navy Issue Notification for SSC Executive IT on 04/08/2023.
What is the Apply Online Date for Navy SSC Executive IT Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can Apply from 04/08/2023 to 20/08/2023.
What is the Application Fee for Navy SSC Executive IT?
No Fee for Apply Online.