NIT Patna Technical Assistant & Junior Assistant Online Form 2022 @nitp.ac.in
National Institute of Technology Patna has Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Technical Assistant & Junior Assistant 38 Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of NIT Patna Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for NIT Patna Vacancy 2022 @nitp.ac.in
- Start Date for Apply Online : 24/02/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 22/03/2022
- Form Submit Last Date : 23/03/2022
- Last Date for Receipt of Form Hard Copy : 31/03/2022
Age Limit as on 23/03/2022
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- UR / EWS / OBC : Rs. 400/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode : Online
NIT Patna Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||19|
NIT Patna Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
Technical Assistant :
- First class or equivalent Grade in BE / B.Tech / Diploma in Relevant Discipline.
Junior Assistant :
- Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
NIT Patna Vacancy 2022 Selection Process
- Screening of online applications received may be done to restrict the number of candidates to be called for selection process.
- List of shortlisted candidates to be called for the selection process will be published on the Institute website www.nitp.ac.in
- Such candidates may also be intimated on their registered email ID mentioned in the application form.
- The Institute may decide to conduct a selection process comprising of multiple stages for selection of candidates.
- It may consist of Screening test, trade test / skill test, Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) and descriptive / short answer test.
- The details will be published on the Institute website only.
NIT Patna Important Instructions
- The candidates are required to submit the application and requisite fee through online portal only.
- The online portal shall remain open from 24 .02 .2022 to 23.03 .2022.
- After successful online submission of application a print out of the application form along with self-attested supporting documents and proof of payment is to be sent to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Patna, Ashok Rajpath, Patna 800 005, by speed-post / registered post only so as to reach on or before 31.03.2022 up to 5.30 PM.