AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023: Apply AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 Online Form. Are you looking for a job at AIIMS Delhi? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you with details about AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023. AIIMS Delhi has released a notification for Various posts. So, eligible candidates may fill AIIMS Delhi Notification 2023 Online Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply AIIMS Delhi Vacancy 2023 Form. AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023
The AIIMS Delhi Notification 2023 Out for 281 Post. So, applicants who are seeking a job in AIIMS Delhi can apply application form @aiimsexams.ac.in
AIIMS Delhi Notification 2023 Pdf
Are you also waiting for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today AIIMS Delhi has released the notification for Various Posts. For more news and updates on recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc. AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023
AIIMS Delhi Notification 2023 pdf: Click Here
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi|
|Post Name||Non-Teaching Post|
|No. of Vacancy||281 Post|
|Salary||Various Post wise|
|Job Location||Delhi / Haryana|
|Apply Last Date||13/05/2023|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
|Start Date for Apply Online||24/04/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||13/05/2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|UR / OBC||Rs. 3000/-|
|SC / ST / EWS||Rs. 2400/-|
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Group||Post Name||No. of Post||Age Limit in Years|
|A||Senior Technical Editor||1||40|
|A||Chemist (for Biochemistry)||1||35|
|A||Chemist (for Nuclear Medicine)||1||35|
|A||General Duty Medical Officer||2||30|
|B||Public Health Nurse||1||35|
|B||AIDS Educator cum Counsellor||1||30|
|B||Assistant Security Officer||2||35|
|B||Junior Hindi Translator||3||30|
|B||Librarian Grade III||1||30|
|B||Medical Social Service Officer Grade II||3||35|
|B||Ophthalmic Technician Grade I||1||30|
|B||Store Keeper (Drugs)||5||30|
|B||Store Keeper (General)||3||30|
|B||Technical Assistant (ENT)||1||35|
|B||Jr. Engineer (A/C & Ref.)||3||30|
|B||Jr. Engineer (Civil.)||6||30|
|B||Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||6||30|
|C||Nuclear Medical Technologist||1||30|
|C||Operation Theater Assistant||46||30|
|C||Pharmacist Grade III||1||30|
|C||Draftsman Grade. III||1||30|
|C||Workshop Technician Grade II (R&AL)||4||30|
|C||Library Attendant Grade II||1||30|
|C||Jr. Administrative Assistant||48||27|
|C||Mechanic (AC & R)||11||30|
|C||Security cum Fire Guard Grade II||11||30|
|C||Workshop Assistant (CWS)||9||30|
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- M.Sc. in Biochemistry / Medical Biochemistry/ Biotechnology from a recognized University / Institution.
- Five years of research or practical experience in the Biochemical or Clinical Pathology Laboratory of a medical college or teaching hospital.
- Master‘s Degree in Chemistry with Organic Chemistry as a special subject in Biochemistry or pharmacology from a recognized University / Institution.
- Five years of teaching and/or research experience.
Senior Technical Editor:
- Master’s degree in Science, Arts or Business Management.
- At least Five years of experience in the field of editing and producing a scientific journal and book.
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Medical Biochemistry.
- Three years of research or practical experience in the Biochemical or Clinical Pathology Laboratory of a medical college or teaching hospital.
Chemist (for Biochemistry):
- M.Sc. Degree in Biochemistry / Medical Biochemistry from a recognized University / Institution.
- Three years of teaching/research experience.
Chemist (for Nuclear Medicine):
- M.Sc. Degree in Organic Chemistry/Nuclear Medicine from a recognized University / Institution.
- Three years experience in running a Radiochemistry lab.
- M.Phil (Clinical Psychologist) or it‘s equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in Psychology with Experimental Psychology as one of the subjects with a Diploma in Medical (Clinical) Psychology from a recognized Institution / University. OR
- A Ph.D. degree in Clinical Psychology from any recognized University.
- Registered with the Rehabilitation Council of India.
General Duty Medical Officer:
- A recognized qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956 holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the condition stipulated in subsection (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Completion of compulsory rotating Internship
- Post Graduate Degree in Physics from a recognized University;
- A post M.Sc. diploma in radiological/medical physics from a recognized University; &
- An internship of a minimum of 12 months in a recognized well-equipped radiation therapy department. OR
- A basic degree in science from a recognized university, with Physics as one of the main subjects;
- A Post Graduate degree in radiological/medical physics from a recognized university; &
- An internship of a minimum of 12 months in a recognized well- equipped radiation therapy department
- Master‘s Degree in Social Work with Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations as a subject from a recognized University / Institution.
- Three years experience in Welfare activity for the employee having more than 500 employees in the institution.
Public Health Nurse:
- B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institution OR
- Senior Nursing & Midwifery Certificate and
- Diploma in Public Health Nursing.
- B.Sc. Nursing Degree Institution / University from a recognized
- Experience and training in counseling related to communicable diseases.
- Bachelor‘s degree in any discipline from a Recognized University.
- 3 years of working experience in dealing with Bariatric Surgical patients and related work in a centre that operates at least 50 cases of Bariatric Surgery per annum.
- MA in Social Work with 5 years experience in Blood Bank.
- Bachelor in Rehabilitation Science (Vocational Counsellor) recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India along with Masters‘s Degree in Vocational Counseling / Clinical Psychology / Rehabilitation Sciences with one year of experience in vocational counseling. OR
- Bachelor in Rehabilitation Science (Vocational Counsellor) recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India along with Postgraduate Diploma in Rehabilitation Psychology recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India with two years experience in vocational counselling.
- M.Sc. (Food and Nutrition) from a recognized University /Institution
- 2 years experience in the line preferably in a large teaching hospital
Assistant Security Officer:
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent; and
- Following Physical Standards: (a) Height: 170 cms. Minimum (b) Chest: 81 cms – 85 cms.
- Experience for at least 5 years in Deeping security preferably in a hospital / medical institution of repute.
Junior Physiotherapist /Junior Occupational Therapists:
- Inter (Science)
- Degree in Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy
Junior Hindi Translator:
- Master‘s degree from a recognized University in Hindi/ English with English and Hindi as a main /elective subject at the degree level; Plus
- Recognized diploma/certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years experience in translation work from Hindi to English.
Librarian Grade III:
- B.Sc. degree or equivalent from a recognized University and
- Bachelor‘s Degree or equivalent in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
- Experience: Swimming training certificate from a recognized Institute with two years of experience in the line of this profession.
Medical Social Service Officer Gd. II:
- Master‘s Degree in Social Work from a recognized University / Institution.
- Experience in the line with a Welfare or Health Agency, preferably dealing with Medical/ Public Health Services.
Ophthalmic Technician Grade I:
- B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent from a recognised University/Institution
- B.Sc Degree from a recognized University.
- Certificate in Perfusion Technology (awarded by a recognised Institution/ Association / Authority (such as the Association of Thoracic and Cardio Vascular Surgeons of India) after training in a Centre with at least one year of experience in Clinical Perfusion.
- M. Sc (Statistics)/ MA (Stats/ Maths / Economics / Sociology with Statistics as a paper.
Store Keeper (Drugs):
- Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University/ Institution OR
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/Board;
- Three Years experience in a drug store of a hospital or a well-established pharmaceutical concern.
Store Keeper (General):
- Bachelor‘s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Two-year experience in handling stores and keeping accounts in a store or a concern of repute in the public or private sector. OR
- Post-graduate Degree with Material or Store Management as a subject from a recognized University / Institution or equivalent.
Technical Assistant (ENT):
- B.Sc. Degree in Speech and Hearing from a recognized Institution /University.
- Registered with the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Radiography or B.Sc. Radiography 3 years course from a recognized University / Institution.
Jr. Engineer (A/C & Ref.):
- 3-Year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plus a specialized course in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning from a recognized Polytechnic Institute.
Jr. Engineer (Civil):
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/ Institute.
Jr. Engineer (Electrical):
- Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute.
- 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- Diploma / Certificate course (of minimum 1-year duration) in Photography from a recognized Institution.
- 2 years experience in Photography preferably in Medical Photography in a Hospital.
Nuclear Medical Technologist:
- B.Sc. in Life Science and other Science plus a one-year Diploma in Medical Radiation and Isotope Techniques (DMRIT) or equivalent approved by AERB.
Operation Theater Assistant:
- B.Sc OR 10+2 with Science with five–year experience in the following areas; i) O.T, ii) ICU, iii) CSSD, iv) Manifold Room
- Preference will be given to candidates with certificate/ Diploma courses in O.T Techniques from recognized Hospitals/ Institutions.
- Work experience shall be considered if the candidate has worked in a private or public sector/ Hospital of at least 500 beds.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/ Board.
- Should be a registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, of 1948.
- Degree from a recognized University
- Post-graduate Diploma in Journalism /Public Relations.
Draftsman Grade III:
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board /University and
- 2 years Diploma /Certificate in Civil Draughtsmanship from ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board / School.
- Multipurpose Health Worker course from a recognized Institution / School OR
- Vocational Higher Secondary with Multipurpose Health Worker course from a recognized School /Board OR
- Matric or its equivalent from a recognized Board /School Certificate of Auxillary Nurse Midwife from a recognized State Nursing Council.
- Must have been registered as Auxillary Nurse Midwife with a recognized State Nursing Council. OR
- Matric or its equivalent from a recognized School/Board. Female Multipurpose Worker Course from a Recognized Institution. OR
- ANM course under 10+2 vocational scheme from a recognized Board as per the syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent and Indian Nursing Council.
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. OR
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university with 5 years‘ service (regular or ad hoc) as Stenographer in Govt. Organization / Institution.
- Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 W.P.M and Transcription: 50 mts (English) & 65 mts (Hindi) (only on computers)
Workshop Technician Grade II (R&AL):
- Diploma (not less than 2 years duration) in Prosthetic and Orthotics Engineering from a recognized Institution /Board.
- Registered with the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). OR
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board / University
- ITI certificate in industrial Leather work and moulding preferably with specialization in surgical shoes and leather moulding; or
- ITI certificate in upholstery
- 2 years experience in the trade, preferably in prosthetic and Orthotic workshops.
- Registered with the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
Library Attendant Grade II:
- Matriculation or equivalent and Experience of having worked in a Library for at least 2 years OR
- Certificate in Library Science/Librarianship from a recognized Institution.
Junior Administrative Assistant:
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. OR
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification with 5 years service (regular or ad-hoc) as Lower Division Clerk in Govt. Organization / Institution.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi only on the computer.
- Matriculation or equivalent
Mechanic (AC & R):
- Pass in Matriculation or equivalent.
- Must have undergone a minimum of 12 months of Refrigeration Mechanic or equivalent course and must have served a one-year apprenticeship in a reputed firm. OR
- Two years apprenticeship in a reputed firm or organization of Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Engineers.
- A minimum of 1-year experience as an Air-conditioning or Refrigeration Serviceman or a Junior Mechanic.
Security cum Fire Guard Grade-II:
- Matriculation from a recognized Board University;
- Following Physical standards: a) Height: 167 cms, b) Chest: 80 cms
- Qualifying for a test in Physical Efficiency.
Workshop Assistant (CWS):
- 10th Pass + Certificate / Diploma in the trade of Electrical /Electronic, Carpenter / Upholstery, Welding and sheet metal worker, Mechanical Engineering, Fitter / Turner, Ref. & AC Mechanism & Electroplating and Spray Painting.
AIIMS Delhi Selection Process 2023
|Post Name||Selection Mode|
|For Group A||Interview|
|For Group B & C||Online CBT|
How to Apply AIIMS Delhi Online Form 2023
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the AIIMS Delhi website.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- The E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting an online application is 13/05/2023.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Start Date: 24 April 2023 and Last Date: 13 May 2023.
What is the Exam Fee for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023?
Rs. 3000/- for UR / OBC, Rs. 2400/- for SC /ST / EWS and No Fee for PWD.
How many vacancies will be there in AIIMS Delhi Vacancy 2023?
There are 281 Various Posts in AIIMS Delhi.
When AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2023 Notification issue on Official Website.
AIIMS Delhi Notification 2023 was issued on 25/04/2023.