Air Force Agniveer Vayu Non-Combatant Recruitment 2023: Indian Air Force has Invited Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Agniveer Vayu Non-Combatant Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of Air Force Agniveer Vayu Non-Combatant Recruitment 2023 Notification & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Offline for Air Force Agniveer Vayu Non-Combatant Notification 2023 @agnipathvayu.cdac.in
Air Force Agniveer Vayu Non-Combatant Notification 2023
Are you also waiting for Air Force Non-Combatant Recruitment 2023? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the Indian Air Force has released the notification for the Non-Combatant. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Air Force Agniveer Vayu Non-Combatant, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
Air Force Agniveer Vayu Non-Combatant Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Agniveer Vayu Non-Combatant|
|No. of Vacancy||–|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||Notify Soon|
|Apply Start Date||Notify Soon|
|Apply Last Date||Notify Soon|
- Candidate born between 28 Dec 2002 and 28 Jun 2006 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment should be 21 years.
Air Force Non-Combatant Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation / Equivalent examination from “Education Boards recognized by Central, State and UT as on date of registration shall only be considered”.
Pay, Allowances and Allied Benefits
- Agniveer vayu Non-Combatant enrolled under this Scheme will be paid an Agniveer package of Rs. 30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment.
- In addition, Risk and Hardship allowances (as applicable in IAF), Dress and Travel allowances will be paid.
- Perks such as ration, clothing, accommodation and Leave Travel Concession (LTC) shall also be provided as per the existing rules.
Air Force Agniveer Vayu Non-Combatant Selection Process 2023
- Phase – I (Written Test)
- Phase – II (Physical Fitness Test)
- Phase – III (Stream Suitability Test)
- Phase –IV (Medical Examination)
Air Force Agniveer Vayu Non-Combatant Exam Pattern 2023
Phase – I (Written Test):
The written test will be conducted at the IAF Station / location where the candidate has submitted his application. Written test will be common for both streams. A min aggregate score of 10 is required for a candidate to pass written examination. The subject wise breakdown of written test are as follows: –
|General English (Class 10th CBSE)||10|
|General Knowledge (Class 10th Standard)||10|
Phase – II (Physical Fitness Test)
Physical Fitness Test – 1 (PFT-1): Only candidates qualifying height check will be permitted to appear in PFT -1, which would be a 1.6 Km run to be completed within 6.30 minutes (six minutes thirty seconds).
Physical Fitness Test – 2 (PFT-2): Only candidates qualifying in PFT -1 will be permitted to appear in PFT-2. Only candidates qualifying in PFT -1 will be permitted to appear in PFT-2. In order to qualify in PFT-2, candidates should complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats within stipulated time
Phase – III (Stream Suitability Test)
The Stream Suitability Test (SST) shall be qualifying in nature and a certain ratio of candidates, in order of merit, who have passed written test and PFT may be administered this test. Candidate Should be willing to undergo training and perform any tasks in the stream and score a min of 50% aggregate (15 marks) to qualify in SST. Unwillingness to perform any specific tasks associated with the stream will lead to disqualification of the candidate in SST.
How to Apply Air Force Non-Combatant Form 2023?
- Candidates are required to download blank application form and other certificates hosted in sub tab “Application Forms”, under “Agniveervayu Non-Combatants” tab hosted on web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- Duly filled application form and other certificates may be submitted by normal post / drop box to / at any one of the locations indicated below, so as to reach on or before due date given in employment news notification.
- Applications not as per format hosted on above said web portal will be rejected.
- Applications received after due date will not be accepted.
- Candidature of candidates submitting multiple applications will be rejected in total.
- Incomplete applications, in terms of information / documents, will be rejected.
- Applicant is to attach self-addressed envelope with Ten Rupees stamp affixed along with the Application Form.
Air Force Non-Combatant Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|OFFLINE FORM PDF||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Air Force Agniveer Vayu Non-Combatant Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
How many vacancies will be there in Air Force Non-Combatant Recruitment 2023?
When will Air Force release the Official Notification 2023?
Air Force Issue Notification on 23/08/2023 for Agniveer Vayu Non-Combatant.
What is the Apply Offline Date for Air Force Non-Combatant Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can Apply from 26/08/2023.
What is the Application Fee Air Force Non-Combatant Recruitment 2023?
No Fee for Apply Offline.