CISF Tradesman Admit Card 2023 :Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standards Test (PST), and Document Verification (DV) Date and Admit Card. The CISF Tradesman Admit Card 2023 can be downloaded from the website cisfrectt.in. The PET/ PST for the CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment starts on April 5, 2023. All the details related to CISF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2022 are given below
CISF Tradesman Admit Card 2023 @cisfrectt.in
CISF Tradesman Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Name||Constable (Tradesman)|
|Advt No.||CISF Tradesman Vacancy 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Category||CISF Tradesman Admit Card 2023|
|Apply Start||November 21, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||December 20, 2022|
|CISF Tradesman Admit Card Date||Last Week of March 2023|
|PET/ PST Start Date||April 5, 2023|
CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details & Qualification
|Constable (Tradesman)||787||10th Pass|
CISF Constable Tradesman PST
- Height: 170 cm
- Chest: 80-85 cm
- Height: 157 cm
CISF Constable Tradesman PET
- Male: 1.6 Kms Race in 6 Minutes and 30 Seconds
- Female: 800 Meters race in 4 minutes
CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process for CISF Tradesman Vacancy 2023 includes the following Stages:
- PST/ PET, Documentation, and Trade Test
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Download CISF Tradesman Admit Card 2023
Follow these steps to download the CISF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2023
- Click on the CISF Tradesman Admit Card 2023 Download Link given below.
- Login using the candidate’s details like Registration Number and password
- Download the CISF Tradesman Admit Card and take a printout of it.
Document Required for CISF Tradesman
- Bring this e-Admit Card while reporting for PST/PET/Documentation & Trade Test to the recruitment centre duly affixing your recent passport size photograph in the space provided. If you fail to bring the same, your candidature will be cancelled.
- The educational qualification for the post of Constable/Tradesman in CISF is Matriculation / 10th pass. Candidates who do not fulfill the educational qualification (i.e. 10th pass) shall not be eligible for admission to recruitment.
- Reporting time for the candidate at the recruitment centre on the day of recruitment is 0630 am. The recruitment process will commence at 0700 am sharp.
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of recruitment board for rectification.
- You are advised to bring your 04 passport size coloured photograph and all original in support of your educational, age relaxation, caste certificate and other relaxation as per notification.
- One set of photocopy of all certificates is also required. Since this is regional wise recruitment only persons belonging to the concerned states of the region will be selected therefore they should being possess of original domicile certificate and should be produced to the recruitment board.
- The candidates who are migrated from one State to another State and opted to avail the benefit of reservation from the State of origin, are advised to produce supporting documents to prove their origin status in the state mentioned in the application, issued by the competent authority so authorised by the concerned State.
- The female candidates who are confirmed pregnant should produce the medical certificate on confirmation of their pregnancy issued by the medical practitioner and also give declaration about their pregnancy at the time of PET in the centre.
- Bring any one photo bearing identity card such as Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Driving License, Income Tax PAN Card, Identity Card issued by University/College etc. to prove your identity.
- If educational certificate, caste, domicile, EWS is in Regional language other than Hindi or English then you may bring notarized Hindi or English translation.
- If educational certificate is from institute other than State/ Center Board, bring Govt. of India notification declaring your education as equivalent to 10/Matric and the institution/ university is recognized for service under Govt. Of India.
- Employees of Govt. Departments/Undertaking should bring a certificate issued by the Unit Commander as per Annexure-XI & XII of the notification.
- In case of Ex-Serviceman, bring discharge book, undertaking as per Annexure-VII, VIII & IX of the notification and willingness to serve on lower post of Constable/ Tradesman than that held in Defence service.
- You should ensure to report at the specific venue, date and time failing which you may lose the opportunity to participate in the recruitment process.
- This is only call up letter for PST/PET, Documentation & Trade Test and shall not be construed as final selection for the post of Constable/Tradesman in CISF.
- In case you have to stay at the recruitment centre, you are requested to come fully prepared at your own arrangement. No TA/DA will be admissible for your journey as well as stay at recruitment centre.
- You should bring all required documents as mentioned in the Admit Card under heading “Shortcomings/discrepancy in the application form, if any” and submit the same to the recruitment board, failing which your candidature will be rejected straightaway.
- You are requested to check your eligibility criteria prescribed in the notification of Constable/Tradesman-2022
|CISF Tradesman ADMIT CARD 2023 LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
CISF Tradesman Admit Card 2023 FAQs
How to download CISF Tradesman Admit Card 2023?
Download CISF Tradesman Admit Card 2023 from the website cisfrectt.in