DSSC Recruitment 2023 Notification: Apply for DSSC Offline Form 2023. Are you looking for Defence Services Staf College Vacancy 2023 details? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details about DSSC Vacancy 2023. The Defence Services Staff College has released a notification for Various Post. So, eligible candidates may fill DSSC Offline Form 2023 for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply DSSC Vacancy 2023 Offline Form @dssc.gov.in
DSSC Notification 2023 pdf
Are you also waiting for DSSC Notification 2023? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the board has released the notification for the seats. For more news and updates Notification, read the section given below. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Defence Services Staff College, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fees & Exam Pattern, etc.
DSSC Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Organization||Defence Services Staff College (DSSC)|
|Post Name||Various Group C Post|
|No. of Post||44|
|Salary||Various Post Wise|
|Apply Last Date||23/09/2023|
|Start Date for Apply Offline||02/09/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Offline||23/09/2023|
|DSSC Exam Date||Notify Soon|
Salary & Age Limit as on Last Date
|Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Level|
|Stenographer Grade II||18-27 Years||Level 4; Rs 25500 – 81100/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Level 2; Rs 19900 – 63200/-|
|Civilian Motor Driver (OG)|
|Technical Attendant||Level 1; Rs 18000 – 56900/-|
DSSC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Stenographer Grade II||4|
|Lower Division Clerk||7|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||5|
|Technical Attendant – Printing Machine Operator||1|
|Multi-Tasking Staff – (Office and Training)||7|
DSSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Stenographer Grade II:
- 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University; and
- Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute and Transcription: 50 minutes (English) or 65 minutes (Hindi) (On Computer)
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th Class pass from a recognized Board or University; and
- Skill Test: A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (Time allowed – 10 minutes).
Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade):
- 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University;
- Must possess the civilian driving license for heavy vehicles.
- Two years’ experience from a recognized Organization or Undertaking in driving heavy vehicles.
- 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University;
- Certificate in swimming from a recognized Organization or Undertaking.
- Good sailing knowledge and two years’ experience of small boats.
- Proficient in handling out Board Motors. OR
- Ex-Sailors of the rank of leading Seaman and above of the Indian Navy.
- Matriculation or equivalent examination from a recognized Board;
- Must possess the civilian driving licence for heavy vehicles.
- Certificate of minimum six months duration in use and maintenance of first aid, fire fighting appliances and trailer fire pumps from recognised Organisation or Undertaking.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties and must have passed the test specified in Note below:
- Height without shoes: 165 cms provided that a concession of 2.5 cms in height shall be allowed for ST.
- Chest (un-expanded): 81.5 cms
- Chest (on-expansion): 85 cms
- Weight: 50 Kgs (minimum)
- Endurance Test: Carrying a man (fireman list of 63.5 Kgs to a distance of 183 metres within 96 seconds)
- Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch landing on both feet (long jumps).
- Climbing 3 meters vertical rope using hands and feet.
- 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University; and
- Two years experience from a recognised Organisation or Undertaking in the trade. OR
- Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate as Cook from a recognised Institute.
- Two years experience from a recognised Organisation or Undertaking in the trade.
Technical Attendant – Printing Machine Operator:
- Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate in Printing Machine Operator from a recognised institute. (OR)
- Matriculation pass or equivalent examination from a recognized Board / Institute.
- At least one year experience of working as Printing Machine Operator from a recognised Organisation.
Multi-Tasking Staff – (Office and Training):
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute.
DSSC Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
- All applications will be scrutinised in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test.
- The written test will be based on minimum educational qualification.
- The written test consists of (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness (v) Trade Specific.
- The question cum answer paper will be English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test.
How to Apply for DSSC Offline Form 2023?
- Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above posts subject to vacancies and qualifications.
- No Objection Certificate is required for persons working in Central Government as permanent employee with minimum three years of regular service.
- In case of Ex-Serviceman, self-attested photocopy of discharge book is to be submitted along with the application.
- The following documents should be attached with the application form and should be arranged in the following order:
- (i) Application form to be filled in English duly signed and affixed photograph to be self-attested.
- (ii) Acknowledgment Cards to be filled and affixed photograph to be self–attested.
- (iii) Self-attested copies of Aadhaar Card, 10th, 12th Std Mark Sheet & Diploma/ITI/ certificates, OBC /SC /ST/ EWS certificate/ PwBD certificate/Discharge Book, Driving License, Experience certificate, as applicable.
- (iv) Self-addressed envelope of 10×22 cms with Rs 22/- postage stamp to be pasted.
- (e) Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________” and addressed to The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643 231. Tamil Nadu.
DSSC Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|OFFLINE FORM||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Defence Services Staff College Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is DSSC Offline Form 2023 Apply Date?
Candidates can Apply Offline from 02/09/2023 to 23/09/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for Defence Services Staff College?
There are No Fee for Apply.
How many Post will be there in DSSC Vacancy 2023?
There are 44 Posts for Group C.
When DSSC Recruitment 2023 Notification issue on Official Website.
DSSC Notification 2023 issue on 02/09/2023.