Indian Army TES 50 Recruitment 2023: Indian Army has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 90 Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of the Indian Army TES 50 Recruitment 2023 Notification & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Indian Army TES 50 Notification 2023 @joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army TES 50 Notification 2023
Are you also waiting for Army TES 50 Recruitment 2023? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the Indian Army has released the notification for the TES seats. For more news and updates on recruitment, read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Indian Army TES 50, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
Indian Army TES 50 Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Technical Entry Scheme (TES)|
|No. of Vacancy||90 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||30/06/2023|
|Apply Start Date||01/06/2023|
|Apply Last Date||30/06/2023|
- A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2004 and not after 01 Jul 2007(both days inclusive).
Army TES 50 Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Only those candidates who have passed the 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Eligibility condition for calculating the PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
- Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2023.
Army TES 50 Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Technical Entry Scheme (TES)||90|
Army TES 50 Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Shortlisting of Applications: Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist the applications and to fix cut off without assigning any reason.
- After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email.
- After the allotment of the Selection Centre, firm SSB dates will be allotted to the candidates.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka), or Jalandhar (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer, and Interviewing Officer.
- Call Up letters for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on the candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure.
- Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II.
- Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day.
- The duration of the SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on the official website
Procedure for Common Candidates: TES & NDA Entry
- The candidates who apply for the 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) and National Defence Academy (NDA & NA) parallel courses need to undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers for the entries recommended.
- Those candidates who are recommended for TES prior to their NDA SSB will have to undergo medical for TES and NDA (AF and Navy) separately. The NDA medical examination will begin only after the candidate is declared FIT in TES medicals.
- If only NDA Army is their preference, these TES candidates need not undergo NDA medical again.
- The candidates who are recommended in NDA prior to SSB for TES need not undergo medical for TES separately. The Medical Status for TES (10+2) will be the same as NDA (Army) medical examination. A candidate declared UNFIT in NDA will be considered UNFIT for TES as well.
- If the candidate is found UNFIT/ UNFIT IN ABSENTIA at any stage of medical examination in any entry i.e. TES or NDA & NA parallel courses he will be declared UNFIT for both entries and no representation will be accepted thereafter.
How to Apply for Indian Army TES 50 Online Form 2023?
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the Indian Army website from 01 June 2023.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- The E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting an online application is 30 June 2023.
Indian Army TES 50 Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Indian Army TES Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
How many vacancies will be there in Indian Army TES 50 Recruitment 2023?
There are 90 Posts for TES.
When will the Indian Army TES release the Official Notification 2023?
Indian Army Issue Notification on 01/06/2023 for TES 50.
What is the Apply Online Date for Army TES 50 Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can Apply from 01/06/2023 to 30/06/2023.
What is the Application Fee for Army TES 50 Recruitment 2023?
No Fee for Apply Online.