DDA Recruitment 2023: Apply Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Vacancy Post. Are looking for a job in Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Architectural Assistant, Legal Assistant, Junior Engineer, Surveyor, Patwari, etc.? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details about DDA Vacancy 2023. The DDA has released a notification for 687 posts. So, eligible candidates may fill DDA Recruitment Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply DDA Vacancy.
The DDA Notification for 687 Posts. So, applicants who are seeking a job in DDA can apply application form.
DDA Notification 2023
Are you also waiting DDA Recruitment 2023? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the board has released the notification for the seats. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of DDA Recruitment, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
DDA Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department||Delhi Development Authority (DDA)|
|Post Name||AAO, ASO, Architectural Assistant, Legal Assistant, JE, Surveyor, Patwari, etc.|
|Advertisement Number||2/2023/ Rectt. Cell /Pers./DDA|
|No. of Vacancy||687 Post|
|Apply Last Date||02/07/2023|
|Start Date for Apply Online||03/06/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||02/07/2023|
|UR / OBC / EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST / PWBD / ESM / Female||Nil|
DDA Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
DDA Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Chartered Accountant (CA) / Company Secretary (CS) / ICWA /Master in Financial Control / MBA (Finance), or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution.
Assistant Section Officer (ASO):
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from any recognized University.
- Computer Proficiency.
- Degree in Architecture from a recognized University / Institution or equivalent.
- Possessing Regular Degree in Law (entitling the incumbent for Registration at Bar and appearing before the Courts) from a recognized University or equivalent; and
- 03 years’ experience at Bar.
- Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with 50% marks or above.
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
- Diploma OR two years’ National Trade Certificate in Surveying from recognized Institute or equivalent and
- Two years’ experience in Survey work.
Junior Secretariat Assistant:
- 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
DDA Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process of the DDA Recruitment 2023 includes the written exam followed by a skill test (if required for a post). And finally, Document Verification (DV) and Medical Examination are conducted.
How to Apply for DDA Recruitment 2023?
The eligible candidates can apply online for the DDA Recruitment 2023 from the website dda.gov.in starting from June 3, 2023. Visit the official website of DDA dda.gov.in to apply online. Complete the registration process and duly fill up the application form. Pay the application form (if required) to complete the application process.