Navy Agniveer MR Musician 02/2023 Recruitment Notification: Indian Navy has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Agniveer MR Musician 02/2023 Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of Agniveer MR Musician 02/2023 Recruitment & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Agniveer MR Musician 02/2023 Notification @joinindiannavy.gov.in
Navy Agniveer MR Musician 02/2023 Notification Pdf
Are you also waiting for Agniveer MR Musician Recruitment 2023? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the board has released the notification for the seats. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Navy MR Musician 02/2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
Navy Agniveer MR Musician 02/2023 Recruitment Overview
|Organization||Join Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Agniveer MR Musician|
|Advt. No.||02/2023 (Nov 2023) Batch|
|No. of Vacancy||35 Post|
|Apply Last Date||02/07/2023|
|Apply Start Date||26/06/2023|
|Apply Last Date||02/07/2023|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
- No Fee for Apply Online.
- Candidate should be born between 01 Nov 2002- 30 April 2006 (Both Dates Inclusive).
Navy MR Musician Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Navy Agniveer MR Musician 02/2023||35|
Navy Agniveer MR Musician 02/2023 Eligibility
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised
- Music Ability: The Candidates should have proficiency and Aptitude for Music with accuracy in Tempo, Pitch and singing one complete song. He/ she Should also have actual practical skill on my instrument of Indian or foreign origin with proficiency in tuning of instrument, matching unknown notes with instrument, prepared piece, sight reading of indian Classical / Tabulature / Staff Notation. Performance of scale / Raaga / Taala and basic theory of Indian or International Music.
Type of Instruments on which Proficiency Required
- The candidates would be required to perform with expertise on one or more instruments such as Keyboard/ String/ Wind instruments/ Drum Kit (minimum 7 Piece set) or any other instrument of Indian or Foreign origin.
- Candidates performing on Indefinite Pitch Instruments such as Bass Drum, Snare Drums, Side Drums, Cymbals, Non Chromatic instruments such as Bugle & monotone instruments used to produce only one note or drone will not be eligible for recruitment.
Musical Experience Certificate
- Candidates performing Hindustani or Carnatic Classical music on Wind Instruments will require a musical experience certificate from any recognized musical Institute or organization of repute.
- Any music certificate from nationally or internationally recognised music institute such as TCL or RSM, KM Music Conservatory, Bangalore School of Music, TSM, GMI, etc, will be mandatory for candidates performing western notation or western music on Wind Instruments.
- Other candidates will be required to submit certificates of participation/ awards presented at various events.
Salary for Navy Agniveer MR Musician 02/2023
Navy Agniveer MR Musician 02/2023 Selection Process
- Shortlisting of candidates for Stage I – Preliminary Screening will be based on marks obtained in the matriculation examination.
- Only candidates holding valid music certificates (Degree/ Diploma/ Grade/ Certificate of Competitions) will be considered for shortlisting.
- Candidates who are awarded grades in the matriculation certificate are to convert them into marks as per the conversion formula approved by the respective board.
- A copy of the officially promulgated conversion formula has to be uploaded by the candidate. In the absence of which, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
Stage I-Preliminary Screening:
- Shortlisted candidates will be issued call-up letter for Stage comprising of Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Music Screening Test and Recruitment Medical Examination.
- Those who qualify the PFT and Preliminary Music Test will be required to undergo Recruitment Medical Examination.
- Centre Allocation for Stage I will be at the discretion of the Indian Navy.
- The Stage I is tentatively scheduled to be held in Jul 23.
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. PFT standard is as follows: –
|Gender||Height||1.6 km run||Squats (Uthak Baithak)||Push-ups||Bent Knee sit-ups|
|Male||157 cms||6 Min 30 Sec||20||12||–|
|Female||152 cms||8 Min||15||–||10|
Recruitment Medical Examination:
- Recruitment Medical Examination will be carried out for candidates who qualify Music Screening Test & PFT.
- Candidates qualifying Recruitment Medical Examination will be considered for Final Screening Test held at INS Kunjali.
- Candidates who are found medically unfit in Recruitment Medical Examination will be advised to appeal against its findings, if they so desire, at designated military hospital (allocated by the Indian Navy) within a maximum period of 21 days.
- Medical fitness certificate issued by hospitals other than designated Military Hospitals (allocated by the Indian Navy) will not be considered. No further review/ appeal is permissible.
Stage II – Final Screening:
- Candidates who qualify the Stage – Preliminary Screening will be required to undergo Stage II – Final Screening subject to qualification in Physical Fitness Test and Recruitment Medical Examination.
- All qualified candidates will be called to INS Kunjali, Colaba, Mumbai, for final screening test and selection on All India Basis tentatively scheduled in Sep 23
- A merit list will be prepared from all the candidates who qualify in Final Screening in all respects depending upon vacancies.
- The Merit list will be available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in by Oct 23.
How to Apply Navy Agniveer MR Musician 02/2023 Online Form?
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted on Indian Navy website form 26/06/2023.
- Applications will be received on-line only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting on-line application is 02/07/2023.
Navy MR Musician Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Navy Agniveer MR Musician Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
How many vacancies will be there in Navy Agniveer MR Musician Recruitment 2023?
There are 35 Posts for MR Musician.
When will Navy release the Official Notification 2023 for MR Musician?
Navy Agniveer MR Musician Notification issue on 15/06/2023.
What is the Apply Online Date for Navy Agniveer MR Musician 02/2023?
Candidates can Apply from 26/06/2023 to 02/07/2023.
What is the Application Fee Navy Agniveer MR Musician Recruitment 2023?
No Fee for Apply Online.