PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2023: Apply PGIMER Recruitment 2023 Online Form. Are you looking for a job in PGIMER Chandigarh? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2023. PGIMER Chandigarh has released a notification for Various Group A, B & C 206 posts. So, eligible candidates may fill PGIMER Chandigarh Notification 2023 Online Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2023 Form.
The PGIMER Chandigarh Notification 2023 Out for 206 Post. So, applicants who are seeking a job in PGIMER Chandigarh, can apply application form @pgimer.edu.in
PGIMER Chandigarh Notification 2023 Pdf
Are you also waiting PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the PGIMER Chandigarh has released the notification for the Various Group A, B & C 206 Post. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh|
|Post Name||Group A, B & C Post|
|Advt. No.||PGI/ RC/ 035/ 2023/ 1676|
|No. of Vacancy||206 Post|
|Apply Last Date||13/07/2023|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
|Start Date for Apply Online||15/06/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||13/07/2023|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|UR / OBC / EWS||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 800/-|
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age Limit|
|Assistant Blood Transfusion Officer||1||18-35 Years|
|Tutor Technician (Biochemistry)||2||18-50 Years|
|Tutor Technician, (Speech Therapy and Audiology)||2||18-50 Years|
|Tutor Technician (Radiology)||2||18-50 Years|
|Tutor Technician (Radiotherapy)||1||18-50 Years|
|Tutor Technician (Cytology)||1||18-50 Years|
|Tutor Technician (Hematology)||2||18-50 Years|
|Tutor Technician (Nephrology)||1||18-50 Years|
|Tutor Technician (Histopathology)||1||18-50 Years|
|Tutor Technician (Immunopathology)||1||18-50 Years|
|Tutor Technician (Medical Microbiology)||1||18-50 Years|
|Tutor Technician (Medical Parasitology)||1||18-50 Years|
|Research Associate||1||18-35 Years|
|Store Keeper||3||18-30 Years|
|Junior Technician (Lab)||31||18-30 Years|
|Technician O.T.||25||18-30 Years|
|Boilerman (Grade-II)||2||18-30 Years|
|Technician Grade-IV (Public Health)||20||18-30 Years|
|Technician Grade-IV (RAC)||20||18-30 Years|
|Technician Grade-IV (Mechanical)||10||18-30 Years|
|Lower Division Clerk||12||18-30 Years|
|CSR Assistant (Grade-II)||6||18-30 Years|
|Technician Grade-IV (Manifold Room / Plant)||6||18-30 Years|
|Masalchi / Bearer (Grade-II)||31||18-30 Years|
|Office Attendant (Grade-III)||7||18-30 Years|
|Security Guard (Grade-II)||10||18-30 Years|
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Assistant Blood Transfusion Officer:
- A medical qualification included in Schedule I or II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council (Act, 1956). Persons possessing qualifications included in Part II or III Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13(3) of the Act.
- Two years experience in Blood Bank; work after Registration as Medical Graduate.
- The candidate must be registered with State Medical Council.
- M.Sc. (MLT)/M.Sc. degree in Biochemistry / Speech & Hearing & Audiology / Radiology/ Radio- diagnosis / Radiotherapy / Cytology/ Pathology / Hematology / Histopathology/ Pathology / Heamodialysis / Immunopathology / Medical Microbiology / Parasitology/ Medical Microbiology with atleast 55% of marks.
- B. Tech. Biotechnology/Biological Sciences. OR
- B.Sc. (Biology / Zoology / Microbiology/ Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Stem Cell / Life Sciences OR
- B.Sc. (Medical Lab. Technology) from recognized Institution.
- Bachelor degree in Maths/ Economics/Commerce/Statistics and
- M.B.A. / Postgraduate in Maths / Economics / Commerce / Statistics/ Finance from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks.
Junior Technician (Lab):
- B.Sc. Medical Lab. Technology. OR
- B.Sc. with Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology.
- B.Sc. Medical Technology (Operation Theatre / Anaesthesia).
- Degree from a recognized University.
- Postgraduate diploma in Journalism/Public relations.
- 2nd class certificate of competency from Chief Inspector of Boilers with 3 years experience.
- Matric / 10th Std. with ITI Certificate in the respective trade i.e. Public Health / RAC / Mechanical.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Typing speed @ 30 w.p.m. in English or 20 w.p.m. in Hindi.
CSR Assistant (Grade-II):
- Matric with Science and certificate course of Operation Theatre Assistant of one year duration from this Institute.
Technician Grade-IV (Manifold Room / Plant):
- Matric/10th Standard with ITI Certificate in the respective trade or Matric with trade certificate from a recognized Institute /Board or authority with 5 years experience in respect of trade for which ITI certificate is not available.
- Matriculation from a recognized School/Board.
Office Attendant (Grade-III):
- Matriculation from a recognized School/Board.
Security Guard (Grade-II):
- Matriculation from a recognized Board/University (relaxable upto Middle Standard pass in the case of Ex-serviceman who have excellent record and have passed second class examination of the service).
- Physical standards: (a) Height: 167 Cms and (b) Chest: 80 Cms.
- Physcial Efficiency: Long Jump (Minimum 3.3 meters), High Jump (Minimum 1.2 meters), 100 Meters Sprint in 14 Sec., 792 Meter Race in 3 Min 10 Sec. and Obstacles & Pull ups.
PGIMER Chandigarh Selection Process 2023
- Candidates who have successfully submitted their online application will be allowed to appear in the online computer based test (CBT).
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) in English language only comprising of multiple choice questions (objective type).
- Each question shall carry one (01) mark. There will be negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Exam Cities: Ambala, Bathinda, Bengaluru, Chandigarh / Mohali, Dehradun, Delhi / NCR, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nagpur, Patna, Pune & Ranchi.
- The scheme of examination will be as under:
|Post||Computer Based Test (CBT)||Interview||Total|
|No. of MCQ||Duration||Marks|
|Group A||85||85 Min||85||15||100|
|Group B||100||100 Min||100||–||100|
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Start Date: 15/06/2023 and Last Date: 13/07/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for PGIMER Chandigarh Notification 2023?
Rs. 1500/- for UR / OBC and Rs. 800/- for Others.
How many vacancies will be there in PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2023?
There are 206 Posts in PGIMER Chandigarh.
When PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2023 Notification issue on Official Website.
PGIMER Chandigarh Notification 2023 issue on 13/06/2023.