SSC GD Recruitment 2023: Apply for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023 for 26146 Post. Are you looking Application Form in SSC GD 2024? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details for SSC GD Recruitment 2023. SSC GD 2024 Notification has released on Official Website. So, eligible candidates may fill SSC GD Online Form 2023 for vacant Seats. As per the notice, candidates may apply for SSC Constable GD Notification 2023 @ssc.nic.in
SSC GD Notification 2023 Pdf
Are you also waiting for SSC GD Notification 2023? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the SSC has released the notification for Constable GD Post. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for candidates who want to apply. Because the notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of SSC GD Notification 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
SSC GD Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Constable GD|
|No. of Post||26146 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 21700 – Rs. 69100/-|
|Apply Last Date||31/12/2023|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
- SSC Constable GD Apply Online: 24/11/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 31/12/2023
- Online Payment Last Date: 01/01/2024
- SSC GD Exam Date: Feb/ March2024
Age Limit as on 01/01/2024
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 23 Years
- 3 Years Max Age Relaxation applicable for All Categories.
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- UR / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Female : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
SSC GD Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/University as on 01/01/2024.
SSC GD Vacancy 2023 Details
|Post Name||Male||Female||Total Post|
|SSC Constable General Duty||23347||2799||26146|
SSC GD Recruitment 2023 : Male
SSC GD Recruitment 2023 : Female
SSC Constable GD Selection Process 2023
- All candidates whose online applications are found to be in order will be called to appear in the Computer Based Examination (CBE).
- Written Exam Duration : 60 Minutes
- The questions in all the components will be of Matriculation level.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- The computer–based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 80 questions carrying 2 marks each, with the following composition:
|Subject||No. of MCQ||Max Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||20||40||60 Min|
|General Knowledge And General Awareness||20||40|
SSC GD Syllabus 2023
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type.
- This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
- Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested.
PET / PST Test for SSC GD Constable
|Height ( UR / OBC / SC)||170 CMS||157 CMS|
|Height (ST)||162.5 CMS||150 CMS|
|Chest ( UR / OBC / SC)||80 – 85 CMS||N/A|
|Chest (ST)||76 – 81 CMS||N/A|
|Race||5 Km in 24 Min||1.6 Km in 8 Min 30 Sec|
How to Fill SSC GD 2024 Online Form?
SSC GD Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|SSC GD FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here | Mobile से|
|SSC GD 2024 APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|SSC GD NOTIFICATION 2023||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is SSC GD Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Start Date: 24/11/2023 and Last Date: 31/12/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for SSC GD Notification 2023?
Rs. 100/- for UR / OBC and No Fee for Others.
How many vacancies will be there in SSC GD Recruitment 2023?
There are 75768 Post.
When SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023 Notification issue on Official Website.
SSC GD Notification 2023 issue on 20/11/2023.