DSSSB Recruitment 2023 Notification: Apply for DSSSB Vacancy 2023 Online Form. Are you looking for a job in DSSSB? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details for DSSSB Online Form 2023. DSSSB has released a notification for Various posts. So, eligible candidates may fill DSSSB Notification 2023 Online Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply DSSSB Online Form 2023 @dsssb.delhi.gov.in
DSSSB Notification 2023 Pdf
Are you also waiting DSSSB Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the DSSSB has released the notification for the Various Post. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking Job in DSSSB. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of DSSSB Vacancy 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
DSSSB Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|No. of Vacancy||863 Post|
|Apply Last Date||20/12/2023|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
|Start Date for Apply Online||21/11/2023|
|Last Date of Pay Online Fee||20/12/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||20/12/2023|
|UR / OBC / EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Nil|
Age Limit as on 20/12/2023
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Pharmacist (Homeopathy)||18 – 27 Years|
|Technical Assistant (Lab. Group – III)||21 – 30 Years|
|Junior Radiotherapy Technician||18 – 27 Years|
|Technical Assistant Group IV in PCR Hepatitis||18 – 27 Years|
|Sub Station Attendant (Grade–II)||27 Years|
|Asstt. Electric Fitter||18 – 27 Years|
|Junior District Staff Officer/ Junior Instructor (Home Guard)/ Instructor Civil Defence||18 – 37 Years|
|Draftsman||20 – 32 Years|
|Wireless/ Radio Operators||18 – 32 Years|
|Scientific Assistant||30 Years|
|Senior Laboratory Assistant||18 – 27 Years|
|Junior Lab Assistant||18 – 27 Years|
|Preservation Supervisor||18 – 27 Years|
|Assistant Micro photographist||18 – 27 Years|
|Xerox Operator||18 – 27 Years|
|Junior Librarian||18 – 27 Years|
|Book Binder||18 – 27 Years|
|Library Attendant||18 – 27 Years|
|Nurse Grade – A||18 – 32 Years|
|Special Education Teacher||30 Years|
|Architectural Assistant||18 – 32 Years|
|Physiotherapist||18 – 32 Years|
|Assistant Dietician||18 – 32 Years|
|Radiographer||18 – 32 Years|
|Computer Lab/ IT Assistant||27 Years|
|Operation Theatre Assistant||18 – 34 Years|
|Dental Hygienist||18 – 30 Years|
|OT Assistant for Veterinary Hospital||18 – 32 Years|
|Plaster Assistant||18 – 32 Years|
|Assistant Section Officer||30 Years|
|Foreman (Works)||18 – 27 Years|
|Laboratory Attendant||18 – 27 Years|
|Chlorinator Operator||18 – 27 Years|
|Scientific Assistant (Chemistry)||18 – 27 Years|
|Assistant Information Officer||30 Years|
|Work Assistant (Horticulture)||18 – 27 Years|
|Draftsman Gr. III||18 – 27 Years|
|Librarian||18 – 30 Years|
|Assistant Superintendent||18 – 27 Years|
|Matron [Reserved for Female Only]||18 – 27 Years|
|Warder [Reserved for Male Only]||18 – 27 Years|
|Senior Scientific Assistant (Chemistry)||30 Years|
|Electrical Overseer/ Sub-Inspector||18 – 27 Years|
DSSSB Vacancy 2023 Details
|Post Code||Post Name||Group||No. of Post|
|73/23||Technical Assistant (Lab. Group – III)||C||15|
|74/23||Junior Radiotherapy Technician||C||2|
|75/23||Technical Assistant Group IV in PCR Hepatitis||C||1|
|76/23||Sub Station Attendant (Grade-II)||C||90|
|77/23||Asstt. Electric Fitter||C||53|
|78/23||Junior District Staff Officer/ Junior Instructor (Home Guard)/ Instructor Civil Defence||C||12|
|80/23||Wireless/ Radio Operators||C||1|
|82/23||Senior Laboratory Assistant||C||3|
|83/23||Junior Lab Assistant||C||7|
|90/23||Nurse Grade – A||B||90|
|91/23||Special Education Teacher||B||22|
|96/23||Computer Lab/ IT Assistant||C||22|
|97/23||Operation Theatre Assistant||C||7|
|99/23||OT Assistant for Veterinary Hospital||C||1|
|101/23||Assistant Section Officer||B||13|
|105/23||Scientific Assistant (Chemistry)||B||7|
|106/23||Assistant Information Officer||B||3|
|108/23||Work Assistant (Horticulture)||C||3|
|109/23||Draftsman Gr. III||C||7|
|112/23||Matron [Reserved for Female Only]||C||62|
|113/23||Warder [Reserved for Male Only]||C||271|
|114/23||Senior Scientific Assistant (Chemistry)||B||5|
|115/23||Electrical Overseer/ Sub-Inspector||C||8|
DSSSB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- 10 + 2 with science subject.
- Diploma in Homeopathy Pharmacy of not less than two years.
Technical Assistant (Lab. Group – III)
- B.Sc. and 03 years’ experience as a Lab. Technician in any of these group of Laboratories (Cardiology/ CTS/ Neurology/ Neurosurgery/ Respiratory LAB/ EEG/ EMG/ ERG/ CCU/ ICU/ POW/ CCI vide letter no. 3258 dated 27.03.2023). OR
- Matriculation/ Hr. Secondary/ 10+2 and Diploma in M.L.T. with 03 years’ experience as a Lab. Technician in any of these group of Laboratories (Cardiology/ CTS/ Neurology/ Neurosurgery/ Respiratory LAB/ EEG/ EMG/ ERG/ CCU/ ICU/ POW/ CCI vide letter no. 3258 dated 27.03.2023). OR
- Matriculation/ Hr. Secondary/ 10+2 with Science having 05 years’ experience as a Lab. Technician in any of these group of Laboratories (Cardiology/ CTS/ Neurology/ Neurosurgery/ Respiratory LAB/ EEG/ EMG/ ERG/ CCU/ ICU/ POW/ CCI vide letter no. 3258 dated 27.03.2023).
Junior Radiotherapy Technician
- Sr. Secondary (10+2) with science from a recognized Board.
- Certificate (02 years course) in radiation therapy technology or equivalent certificate from a Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB) recognized institution with infield training in radiotherapy. OR
- B.Sc. in Radiotherapy OR
- B.Sc. in Radiography with Radiotherapy as a subject.
Technical Assistant Group IV in PCR Hepatitis
- M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Biotech/ Bio-chem / Life Sciences with one-year experience in PCR related lab. OR
- B.Sc. in MLT/ B.Sc. Bioscience with MLT with 03 years’ experience in PCR related lab. OR
- Intermediate Bioscience with MLT with 05 years’ experience in PCR related laboratory.
Sub Station Attendant (Grade-II)
- Matriculation (with Science of a recognized university/ Board).
- National Trade Certificate of (Govt.) ITI in Electrician Trade.
- One-year experience in the appropriate trade.
Asstt. Electric Fitter
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (duly recognized by Govt.) with one-year experience. OR
- ITI in Electrical (duly recognized by Govt.) Trade with 2 years’ professional experience in Erection / Mtc. (Maintenance) Of transformers HT & LT switchgears and Filter Machines.
Junior District Staff Officer/ Junior Instructor (Home Guard)/ Instructor Civil Defence
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Successful completion of training in Civil Instructor’s Course/ Rescue Fire-Fighting Course from Central Emergency Relief Training Institute, Nagpur or equivalent. OR
- Matriculation or equivalent.
- Training in Instructor’s course in Rescue and Fire-Fighting. OR
- Ability to impart training in any four of the following in English and Hindi with special knowledge of working and operation of control room: (a) Drill (b) Arms Drill (c) Weapons Training (d) First-Aid (e) Rescue (f) Fire-Fighting for which candidate should have worked in armed forces, police, Home guards, Fire stations, Civil defense etc. OR
- Should have undergone at least 10 days training on (a) Drill (b) Arms Drill (c) Weapons Training (d) First Aid (e) Rescue (f) Fire Fighting from any government or government approved institutions/ institute vide user department letter no. 3450 dated 17.08.2022.
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification until replaced by Higher Secondary.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Draftsmanship Course from a recognised institution.
Wireless/ Radio Operators
- Matriculation or its equivalent.
- Second class certificate competency as wireless operator issued by the Ministry of Transport and Communication or have passed Grade-II proficiency test of wireless operator conducted by the Dte. of Coordination (Police Wireless) Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Master’s degree in science from recognized university/ institution.
Senior Laboratory Assistant
- Degree in Science from recognized university/ institution.
- Two years of experience in Laboratory work.
Junior Lab Assistant
- 12th class pass with Science stream from a recognised board with three years’ experience in laboratory works. OR
- Degree in Science from the recognized university/ institution.
- Graduate degree from a recognized university.
- Certificate course in care and conservation of Books, Manuscripts and Archives from National Archives of India.
- B.Sc. with Physics as a subject from a recognized university.
- Certificate course in Reprography from National Archives of India
- 12th or equivalent passed from a recognized Board.
- 12th or equivalent passed from a recognized Board/ Institution.
- Diploma in Library and Information Science from a recognized University/ Institution.
- ITI in Book Binding or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/ Institution.
- Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/ Institution.
- Certificate course in Library and Information Science from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
Nurse Grade – A
- Matric from recognized institution or equivalent.
- Diploma in General Nursing from recognised institution.
- Candidate must be registered with recognised Nurses Registration Council.
Special Education Teacher
- Graduate with B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. with two years’ diploma in special education or post-graduate professional diploma in special education. OR
- Any other equivalent qualification approved by rehabilitation council of India.
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) certificate conducted by CBSE for class VI to VIII.
- Degree in Architectural from a recognised university or equivalent.
- Degree/ Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognised institution.
- Two year’s practical experience in physiotherapy from a government/ private (registered)hospital with at least 100 beds in hospital/ institution vide letter no. 55983/2023 dated 16/02/2023.
- B.Sc. from a recognised university.
- One-year diploma in Dietics from any recognised institution.
- Matric or its equivalent.
- Diploma in Radiography with one-year experience (as Radiographer / X-Ray Technician in X-Ray Department in Government/ Private (Registered) Hospital with at least hundred beds vide letter no. 55918/2023 dated 16/02/2023).
Computer Lab / IT Assistant
- Senior School Certificate/ Intermediate from a recognized institution/ Board or equivalent.
- ‘A’ Level from DOEACC or equivalent.
- Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour.
Operation Theatre Assistant
- Matric with 1-year experience in Operation Theatre of Govt. Institution or Middle pass with three years’ experience in Operation Theatre of Govt. Institution.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board with Science and Registered Dental Hygienist.
O.T. Asstt. FOR Vety. Hospital
- Matric with 01 year experience in Operation Theatre of Govt. Vety. Hospital. OR
- Middle pass with 03 years’ experience (in Operation Theatre of Govt. Vety. Hospital vide letter no. 55915/2023 dated 16/02/2023).
- Matric or its equivalent with one-year experience in Orthopedic deptt. of Govt. Hosp./ reputed institution. OR
- Middle pass with 03 years’ exp. in Ortho. Deptt. of Govt. Hosp./ reputed institution.
Assistant Section Officer
- Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science or Agriculture.
- Matriculation or its Equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil).
- 10th Pass from a Recognized Board/ School.
- Matric Pass with Science as one of the subjects from a recognized University or equivalent.
- 3 years’ experience of repairing and maintenance of chlorinator. OR
- Matric Pass of a recognized Board/ University or equivalent.
- Certificate in the Instrumentation/ Mechanical Trade from I.T.I. or any other recognized Institution.
- One years’ experience in the repair and maintenance of Chlorinator.
Scientific Assistant (Chemistry)
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Toxicology or Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subject at B.Sc. level from a recognized university or equivalent.
Assistant Information Officer
- Degree from a recognized university/ institute.
- Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Advertising and Public Relations from a recognised university/ institute. OR
- Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication from a recognised university/ institute. AND
- One-year experience of Journalism/ Publicity/ Public Relation work in a Government Department/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous or Statutory Body/ News Agency/ News Channel/ Newspaper registered with the Registrar of Newspaper of India.
- Should have studied Hindi language up to 10th class.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
Work Assistant (Horticulture)
- Senior Secondary (12th pass) from any recognized board/ institute with Botany as a subject.
Draftsman Gr. III
- Certificate or Diploma in Draftsmanship from a recognised institute of not less than two years’ duration including practical training of 6 months.
- Bachelor Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognized university/ institute.
- Degree from a recognized university.
Matron [Reserved for Female Only]
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary pass from a recognized board).
Warder [Reserved for Male Only]
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized board/ institutions.
Senior Scientific Assistant (Chemistry)
- Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry/ Pharmacy/ Biochemistry with One years’ experience in the field of chemical analysis of drugs from a recognized institution or equivalent. OR
- A degree in Pharmacy/ Science (with Chemistry, Botany and Zoology) with Three years’ experience in the field of chemical analysis of drugs from a recognized institution or equivalent.
Electrical Overseer/ Sub-Inspector
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university or college or its equivalent.
How to Fill DSSSB Online Form 2023?
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the Merchant Navy website from 21 Nov 2023.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting online application is 20 Dec 2023.
DSSSB Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
DSSSB Vacancy 2023 Important FAQs
What is DSSSB Online Form 2023 Apply Date?
Start Date: 21 Nov 2023 and Last Date 20 Dec 2023.
What is the Exam Fee for DSSSB Notification 2023?
Rs. 100/- for UR / OBC and No Fee for Others.
How many vacancies will be there in DSSSB Recruitment 2023?
There are 863 Post.
When will DSSSB Notification issue on Official Website.
DSSSB Notification 2023 issue on 19/11/2023.