UGC NET June 2023: UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) June Notification is released by the University Grants Commission (UGC). If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details about UGC NET June 2023 Notification. The UGC NET June has released a notification. So, eligible candidates may fill UGC NET June Notification. As per the notice, candidates may apply UGC NET June Vacancy. @ugcnet.nta.nic.in
UGC NET June Notification 2023
Are you also waiting UGC NET June 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the board has released the notification for the seats. For more news and updates on recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of UGC NET June Recruitment, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
UGC NET June 2023 Overview
|Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Advt No.||UGC NET June 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||31/05/2023|
- JRF: Maximum Age: 31 Years
- Assistant Professor: No Age Limit
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules
- UR: Rs. 1150/-
- EWS/ OBC: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs. 325/-
- Payment Mode: Online
UGC NET 2023 Qualification
- General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
- However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/eligibility for Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL / SC / ST / PwD / Third gender category candidates).
- Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of NET result with the required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified
- Candidates belonging to the Third gender category are eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age, and Eligibility Criteria for NET (i.e. JRF and Assistant Professor) as are available to SC/ST/PwD categories. The subject-wise qualifying cut-offs for this category would be the lowest among those for SC / ST / PwD / OBC–NCL / General-EWS categories in the corresponding subject.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination has been completed by 19 September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET.
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2023
- The Test will consist of two papers. Both papers will consist of objective-type, multiple-choice questions.
- There will be no break between papers.
- Each question carries two (2) marks. for Each correct response, the candidate will get two marks.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect responses.
|Paper||Marks||No. of Qs.||MCQ||Duration|
|I||100||50||The Questions in Paper I intends to assess the teaching / research aptitude of the candidates. It will primarily be designed to test Reasoning ability, Reading Comprehension, Divergent thinking and General Awareness||03 Hours|
|II||200||100||Based on the Subject Selected by the Candidates and will assess domain Knowledge|
How to Apply UGC NET June 2023 Online Form?
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the UGC website from 10/05/2023.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- The E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting an online application is 31/05/2023.
UGC NET June 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Code of UGC NET 2023 Subject
|Subject||Subject Code||Subject||Subject Code|
|Adult Education/ Continuing Education/ Andragogy/ Non Formal Education.||46||Anthropology||07|
|Arab Culture and Islamic Studies||49||Arabic||29|
|Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies||60||Chinese||32|
|Comparative Study of Religions||62||Computer Science and Applications||87|
|Criminology||68||Defence and Strategic Studies||11|
|Dogri||33||Economics / Rural Economics /Co-operation / Demography / Development Planning/ Development Studies / Econometrics/ Applied Economics / Development Economics / Business Economics||01|
|Folk Literature||71||Forensic Science||82|
|French (French Version)||39||Geography||80|
|Human Rights and Duties||92||Indian Culture||50|
|Labour Welfare / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare / Human Resource Management||55||Law||58|
|Library and Information Science||59||Linguistics||31|
|Management (including Business Admn. Mgt./Marketing / Marketing Mgt. / Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt. / Personnel Mgt. / Financial Mgt. /Co-operative Management)||17||Manipuri||35|
|Marathi||38||Mass Communication and Journalism||63|
|Museology & Conservation||66||Music||16|
|Pali||83||Performing Art – Dance/ Drama/ Theatre||65|
|Physical Education||47||Political Science||02|
|Politics including International Relations/International Studies including Defence / Strategic Studies, West Asian Studies, South East Asian Studies, African Studies, South Asian Studies, Soviet Studies, American Studies.||90||Population Studies||15|
|Sanskrit||25||Sanskrit traditional subjects (including Jyotisha/Sidhanta Jyotish/ Navya Vyakarna/ Vyakarna/ Mimansa/ Navya Nyaya/ Sankhya Yoga/ Tulanatmaka Darsan/ Shukla Yajurveda/ Madhav Vedant/ Dharmasasta/ Sahitya/ Puranotihasa /Agama).||73|
|Social Medicine & Community Health||81||Social Work||10|
|Tourism Administration and Management||93||Tribal and Regional Language/Literature||70|
|Urdu||28||Visual Art (including Drawing & Painting/ Sculpture Graphics/ Applied Art/ History of Art)||79|
UGC NET June 2023 Important FAQs
What is UGC NET 2023 Form Apply Date?
Start Date: 10/05/2023 and Last Date: 31/05/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for UGC NET Notification 2023?
UR: Rs. 1150/-, EWS/ OBC: Rs. 600/- and SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs. 325/-
When UGC NET June 2023 Notification issue on Official Website.
UGC NET June 2023 Notification issue on 10/05/2023.