UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023: Apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) CAPF Recruitment 2023 Notification for Assistant Commandant Post. Are you looking for a job at UPSC? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you with details about UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023. UPSC has released a notification for CAPF ACs Post. So, eligible candidates may fill out UPSC CAPF Online Form 2023 for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply to UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023.
The UPSC CAPF Notification 2023 for Vacant Posts Out. So, applicants who are seeking a job in UPSC can apply application form @upsc.gov.in
UPSC CAPF AC Notification 2023 Pdf
Are you also waiting for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the UPSC has released the notification for the Assistant Commandant Post. For more news and updates on recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Central Armed Police Force (ACs)|
|No. of Vacancy||322 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||16/05/2023|
|Start Date for Apply Online||26/04/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||16/05/2023|
|UR / OBC / EWS||Rs. 200/-|
|SC / ST / Female||Nil|
Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
|SC / ST||20-30 Years|
|Age Relaxation applicable as per rules.|
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Department||No. of Post|
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Pass / Appear Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
- Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandant.
- Such proof of passing the requisite examination should have been issued latest by the closing date of the Detailed Application Form of the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2023.
Physical Eligibility Details for UPSC CAPF
|Height||165 CM||157 CM|
|Weight||50 Kg||46 Kg|
|100 Meters Race||16 Second||18 Second|
|800 Meters Race||3 Min 45 Second||4 Min 45 Second|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meter (3 chances)||3 Meter (3 chances)|
|Shot Put 7.26 Kg||4.5 Meter||NA|
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Written Exam
- PET / PST Exam
- Interview / Personality Test
- Final Merit List
UPSC CAPF AC Exam Pattern 2023
The written examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission will be held on 06th August 2023 and will comprise two papers. Paper I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and Paper II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks.
- The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
Paper II :
- General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks
- In this paper, candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/language skills will be English only.
UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus 2023
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence
- 1. General Mental Ability: The questions will be designed to test logical reasoning, and quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
- 2. General Science: The questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, and Environmental Science.
- 3. Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalisation, and interplay among nations.
- 4. Indian Polity and Economy: The questions shall aim to test candidates’ knowledge of the Country’s political system and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
- 5. History of India: The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and the freedom movement.
- 6. Indian and World Geography: The questions shall cover the physical, social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India and the World.
Paper II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension
- Part-A – Essay questions which are to be answered in long narrative form either in Hindi or English totaling 80 Marks. The indicative topics are modern Indian history, especially the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
- Part-B – Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension passages, précis writing, developing counterarguments, simple grammar and other aspects of language testing.
How to Apply UPSC CAPF Online Form 2023
- The application for online registration will be hosted in the UPSC Portal.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- The E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting an online application is 16/05/2023.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
UPSC CAPF AC Form Apply Dates: 26/04/2023 to 16/05/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023?
Rs. 200 for UR/ OBC / EWS and No Fee for SC / ST / Female Candidates.
How many vacancies will be there in UPSC CAPF Vacancy 2023?
There are 46 Posts in UPSC.
When will be UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 Notification be issued on Official Website?
UPSC CAPF Notification 2023 was issued on 26/04/2023.
How can I fill out the application form?
You will be able to fill out the application form through online mode.
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for UPSC Central Armed Police Force Post?
Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream.
What will be the age limit to apply for UPSC CAPF Post?
Minimum Age 20 Years and Upper Age 25 Years.