Haryana CET Group D Admit Card 2023: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) released the exam city intimation for the Haryana Common Eligibility Test (CET) Group D Exam for the recruitment of 13536 posts. The HSSC has given the task of conducting the Group D exam to the National Testing Agency (NTA). The HSSC CET Group D exam will be held on 21 and 22 October 2023 in four shifts @hssc.gov.in
The HSSC has made 1072 exam centers for the Group D exam. The HSSC CET Group D exam will be held in 18 districts of Haryana including Chandigarh. About 11.84 lakh candidates have registered for the Haryana CET Group D exam.
HSSC released the exam city intimation to the candidates on 10 October 2023 so that they can make their traveling arrangements in advance. The HSSC CET Group D Admit Card will be released on 18 October 2023, three days before the exam date.
The link to check the exam date, shift, and city intimation has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on 10 October 2023. The HSSC CET Group D Exam Date, Shift, and City Intimation link is given below.
Haryana CET Group D Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Exam Name||Common Eligibility Test (CET) Group D|
|Post Name||Group D Post|
|No. of Vacancy||13536 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 16900 – Rs. 53500/-|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
|Start Date for Apply Online||05/06/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||26/06/2023|
|Exam Date||21-22 Oct 2023|
|Exam City Intimation||10/10/2023|
|Category||Haryana Candidates||Other State|
|Who Provide Aadhar / PP No.||Who don’t Provide Aadhar / PP No.||Who Provide Aadhar No.||Who don’t Provide Aadhar No.|
|Male (UR)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Female (UR)||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Ex – Servicemen||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|PWD||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / BC / EWS||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||42 Years|
|The Age Relaxation applicable as per the Govt. Rules.|
Haryana Group D Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Matriculation from a recognized Board.
- Hindi/Sanskrit upto matriculation as one of the subject.
HSSC Group D Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
- 13536 Posts of Group-D in Various Departments/ Commission / Boards / Corporations / Authorities/ Agency / Cooperative Societies of Govt. of Haryana.
HSSC CET Group D Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The selection and recommendation of the names of the candidates belonging to Group D posts where the minimum educational qualification is Matriculation in all departments shall be done on the basis of the Common Eligibility Test and Socio-economic criteria.
- The Common Eligibility Test score shall include CET marks and Socio- economic criteria as follows;-
Haryana CET Group D Syllabus 2023
- The test will include questions relating to India and neighboring countries, especially pertaining to History, Indian Polity & Constitution, Art & Culture, and Geography. (15% Weightage)
- General Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology). (15% Weightage)
- Alphabetical order, series, Coding-decoding, direction and distance, order and ranking, blood relation, analogy, classification, clock, calendar, mirror image, water image, syllogism, sitting arrangement, inserting the missing characters, statement, and assumption, statement and conclusion, counting figures, Non-verbal series, analogy, and classification. (10% Weightage)
- The test will cover the Number System including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, and Relationships between numbers. L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, roots, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Trigonometry, basic Algebra, Geometry. (15% Weightage)
- English Grammar, Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, tenses. (10% Weightage)
General Knowledge of Haryana:
- General awareness which includes History, Literature, Geography, Economy, Civics, Polity, Environment, Art, Culture, Customs, Society, and Current Affairs. Events etc. of Haryana. (25% weightage)
- वर्ण, स्वर, व्यंजन, शब्द, संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, क्रिया, क्रियाविशेषण, वचन, लिंग, कारक, काल, तदभव-तत्सम, शब्द, अलंकार, विकारी शब्द, अविकारी शब्द, पद, पदबंध, मुहावरे, लोकोक्तियां, संधि, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम व अनेकार्थी शब्द, वाक्य शोधन, विरामचिन्ह, अनेक शब्दो के लिए एक शब्द (25% weightage)
Haryana CET Group D Exam Date 2023
|21 October 2023||First||10:00 – 11:45 AM|
|21 October 2023||Second||3:00 – 4:45 PM|
|22 October 2023||First||10:00 – 11:45 AM|
|22 October 2023||Second||3:00 – 4:45 PM|
Haryana CET Group D Admit Card 2023 Important Links
|HSSC CET GROUP D EXAM CITY / DATE CHECK||Click Here|
|HSSC CET GROUP D ADMIT CARD||Click Here|
|EXAM DATE NOTICE||Click Here|
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
HSSC Haryana CET Group D Admit Card 2023 Important FAQs
What is Haryana CET Group D Admit Card 2023 Download Date?
Haryana CET Group D Admit Card 2023 Download form 10/10/2023.
What is the Exam Date of Haryana CET Group D Exam 2023?
Haryana CET Group D Exam 2023 is 21-22 Oct 2023.
How many vacancies will be there in Haryana Group D Recruitment 2023?
There are 13536 Posts for HSSC CET Group D.
When Will Haryana Group D Admit Card 2023 issue on Official Website.
Haryana Group D Admit Card 2023 will be issue on 18/10/2023.