Navy MR Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Apply for Navy MR Recruitment 2023 Online Form. Are you looking for a job in Navy MR? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details of Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023. Indian Navy has released a notification for MR Post. So, eligible candidates may fill Navy MR Notification 2023 Online Form for vacant positions. As per the notice, candidates may apply Navy MR 02/2023 Recruitment Form.
The Navy MR Notification 2023 Out for 300 Post. So, applicants who are seeking a job in Navy MR can apply application form @joinindiannavy.gov.in
Navy MR Agniveer Notification 2023 Pdf
Are you also waiting for the Navy MR Recruitment 2023 Notification? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the Navy has released the notification for the MR Post. For more news and updates on recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job.
Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Navy MR 02/2023 Recruitment, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
Navy MR Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Join Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Matric Recruit (MR)|
|No. of Vacancy||300 Post|
|Apply Last Date||19/06/2023|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
|Start Date for Apply Online||29/05/2023|
|Last Date for Apply Online||19/06/2023|
|Merit List||Oct 2023|
- An examination fee of Rs. 550/- (Rupees Five hundred fifty only) plus 18% GST has to be paid by the candidate during the online application through online mode by using net banking or by using a Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
- Admit cards will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee.
- Candidate should be born between 01 Nov 2002 – 30 Apr 2006 (Both dates inclusive).
Navy MR Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|MR Agniveer||300 (60 for Female)|
Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Candidate must have passed the Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Pay Scale for Navy MR Agniveer
Navy MR Agniveer Selection Process 2023
- The selection process of the Agniveer (MR) – 02/2023 batch will include two stages i.e. Shortlisting (computer–based online examination), Written Examination, PFT, and Recruitment Medical Examination.
STAGE – I (INET – COMPUTER-BASED ONLINE EXAMINATION)
- All India computer-based examination- INET would be conducted for Shortlisting of candidates.
- Shortlisting would be based on marks obtained in the Indian Navy Entrance Test.
- Shortlisting will be carried out in state wise manner.
- The cut-off marks for shortlisting for the next stage of the selection process may vary from state to state.
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 mark each.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. „Science & Mathematics‟ and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of the 10th.
- The syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ https://agniveernavy.cdac.in.
- The duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
- Negative Marking: For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty.
STAGE – II (WRITTEN EXAMINATION, PFT, AND RECRUITMENT MEDICAL)
- Candidates shortlisted in the INET examination (computer-based online examination) will be issued a call-up letter for Stage II (written examination, PFT & Recruitment Medical). Stage II will be conducted in the designated Indian Navy‟s centers. The syllabus for Stage-II written exam is available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ https://agniveernavy.cdac.in. Aadhar Card is mandatory for Stage II.
Physical Standards for Navy MR Agniveer
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- PFT standard is as follows:-
Minimum Height Standards for Navy Agniveer MR
- The minimum height standard for male is 157 cms and for female is 152 cms.
How to Apply Navy Agniveer MR Online Form 2023?
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the Navy MR website from 29 May 2023.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- The E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting an online application is 15 June 2023.
Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|CORRIGENDUM FOR NAVY MR||Click Here|
|NAVY SSR VACANCY 2023||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Navy MR Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
What is the Navy MR Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Start Date: 29/05/2023 and Last Date: 19/06/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for Navy MR Notification 2023?
Rs. 550/- for All Category.
How many vacancies will be there in Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023?
There are 100 MR Posts in Navy.
When Navy MR Recruitment 2023Notification issue on Official Website.
Navy MR Notification 2023 issue on 18/05/2023.
What is the Navy MR Exam 2023 Date?
Navy MR Exam 2023 will be held on Sept 2023.