UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of CDS 2 Exam 2023. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2023 Notification & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online for UPSC CDS 2 Notification 2023 @upsc.gov.in
UPSC CDS 2 Notification 2023
Are you also waiting for UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2023? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the board has released the notification for the seats. For more news and updates on recruitment, read the section given below. This is a big opportunity for candidates who are seeking a job. Because the Recruitment notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of UPSC CDS 2, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Combined Defence Services Exam 2023|
|No. of Vacancy||349 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||06/06/2023|
|Apply Start Date||17/05/2023|
|Apply Last Date||06/06/2023|
|UPSC CDS 2 Exam Date||03/09/2023|
|UR / OBC / EWS||Rs. 200/-|
|SC / ST / Female||Nil|
- For IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2005 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2005 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy: Age: 20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2024 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July, 2004 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2004 only are eligible
- For Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2005 only are eligible.
- For Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2005.
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||32|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (SSC Men)||169|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai (SSC Women)||16|
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai – Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy – Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution
- For Air Force Academy – Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The Competitive examination comprises (a) a Written examination and (b) an Interview for intelligence and personality test of such candidates as may be called for an interview at one of the Services Selection Centres.
- The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed, and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:
For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy:
|General Knowledge||12||02 Hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||13||02 Hours||100|
For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy:
How to Apply UPSC CDS 2 Online Form 2023?
- The application for online registration will be hosted on the UPSC website from 17 May 2023.
- Applications will be received online only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an online Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- The E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily.
- The last date for submitting an online application is 06 June 2023.
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|FORM APPLY PROCESS||Click Here|
|APPLY LINK||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|UPSC OTR REGISTRATION||Click Here|
|UPSC NDA 2 NOTIFICATION 2023||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
UPSC CDS 2 Syllabus 2023
ENGLISH (Code No. 01)
- The question paper will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of English and workmanlike use of words.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE (Code No. 02)
- General Knowledge including knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject.
- The paper will also include questions on History of India and Geography of a nature which candidate should be able to answer without special study.
ELEMENTARY MATHEMATICS (Code No. 03)
- Natural numbers, Integers, Rational and Real numbers. Fundamental operations, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, Square roots, Decimal fractions. Unitary method, time and distance, time and work, percentages, applications to simple and compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, variation.
Elementary Number Theory:
- Division algorithm. Prime and composite numbers. Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, and 11. Multiples and factors. Factorisation Theorem. H.C.F. and L.C.M. Euclidean algorithm. Logarithms to base 10, laws of logarithms, use of logarithmic tables.
- Basic Operations, simple factors, Remainder Theorem, H.C.F., L.C.M., Theory of polynomials, solutions of quadratic equations, relation between its roots and coefficients (Only real roots to be considered). Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns-analytical and graphical solutions. Simultaneous linear inequations in two variables and their solutions.
- Practical problems leading to two simultaneous linear equations or inequations in two variables or quadratic equations in one variable & their solutions. Set language and set notation, Rational expressions and conditional identities, Laws of indices.
- Sine ×, cosine ×, Tangent × when 0° < × < 90° Values of sin ×, cos × and tan ×, for × = 0°, 30°, 45°, 60° and 90°
- Simple trigonometric identities.
- Use of trigonometric tables.
- Simple cases of heights and distances.
- Lines and angles, Plane and plane figures, Theorems on (i) Properties of angles at a point, (ii) Parallel lines, (iii) Sides and angles of a triangle, (iv) Congruency of triangles, (v) Similar triangles, (vi) Concurrence of medians and altitudes, (vii) Properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram, rectangle and square, (viii) Circles and its properties including tangents and normals, (ix) Loci.
- Areas of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, triangles and circle, Areas of figures which can be split up into these figures (Field Book), Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of right circular cones and cylinders, surface area and volume of spheres.
- Collection and tabulation of statistical data, Graphical representation frequency polygons, histograms, bar charts, pie charts etc. Measures of central tendency.
INTELLIGENCE AND PERSONALITY TEST
The SSB procedure consists of two stage Selection process – stage I and stage II. Only those candidates who clear the stage I are permitted to appear for stage II. The details are: –
- Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception* Description Test (PP&DT). The candidates will be shortlisted based on combination of performance in OIR Test and PP&DT.
- (b) Stage II Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over 4 days. The details of these tests are given on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2023 Important FAQs
How many vacancies will be there in UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2023?
There are 349 Posts for UPSC CDS.
When will UPSC release the Official Notification 2023 for CDS 2?
UPSC CDS 2 Issue Notification on 17/05/2023.
What is the Apply Online Date for UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can Apply from 17/05/2023.
What is the Application Fee for UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment 2023?
Rs. 200/- for UR / OBC and Rs. No Fee for SC / ST / PWD / Women.