Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment 2023: Apply for Indian Army Sports Quota Online Form 2023. Are you looking Application Form for Indian Army? If yes, then read this page. Because on this article we are providing you details for Indian Army Sports Quota Online Form 2023. Indian Army Sports Quota Notification 2023 has released on Official Website. So, eligible candidates may fill Indian Army Sports Quota Online Form 2023 for vacant Seats. As per the notice, candidates may apply for Indian Army Sports Quota Notification 2023 @joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Sports Quota Notification 2023 Pdf
Are you also waiting for Indian Army Sports Quota Notification 2023? If yes, then now you can apply your form. Because today the Indian Army has released the notification for Sports Quota. For more news and updates recruitment, read the section given below.
This is a big opportunity for candidates who want to apply. Because the notification is released for waiting candidates. Also, on this page, check the complete details of Indian Army Sports Quota Notification 2023, like the starting date of the application form, eligibility details, Fee & Pay Scale, etc.
Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name Name||Havaldar/ Naib Subedar (Sports Quota)|
|No. of Post||Notify Soon|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||30/10/2023|
|Join Telegram||Telegram Group|
|Start Date for Apply Online||01/10/2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||30/10/2023|
|Sports Trails||20 Nov to 20 Dec 2023|
|UR / OBC||No Fee|
|SC / ST / Female||No Fee|
|Minimum Age||17½ Year|
|Maximum Age||25 Years|
|Candidates born between 01 Mar 1999 to 30 Aug 2006 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.|
Indian Army Sports Quota Vacancy 2023 Details
|Sporting Discipline||Specific Event / Position/ Category|
|Athletics (Track & Field events)||110 Mtr Hurdle, 400 Mtr, 800 Mtr, 1500 Mtr, 20 Km Race Walk, Decathlon, Javelin Throw, 400 Mtr Hurdle, 3000 Mtr S/C, 200 Mtr & High Jump|
|Archery||Men Compound & Women Recurve|
|Basketball (Men)||Post player, Forward & Point Guard|
|Kayaking & Canoeing||Kayak & Canoe|
|Karate (Men)||Kumite – 55 Kg, 75 Kg & +84 Kg|
|Swimming||400, 800 & 1500 Mtr Free Style 50, 100 & 200 Mtr Breast Stroke 200 & 400 Indl Medley|
|Boxing||Men. 51 Kg, 54 Kg, 57 Kg, 60 Kg, 67 Kg, 71 Kg, 75 Kg, 80 Kg, 86 Kg & +92 Kg Women. 52 Kg, 54 Kg, 57 Kg & 70 Kg|
|Diving (Men)||1 & 3 Mtr SB, 1 Mtr SB & High Bd & 3 Mtr SB|
|Football (Men)||Striker, Mid Fielder, Defender & Goal Keeper|
|Fencing (Men)||Epee, Foil & Sabre|
|Gymnastics (Artistic)||All Rounder for Men & Women|
|Hockey (Men)||Forward, Mid Fielder & Full back with drag flick|
|Handball (Men)||Pivot, Right Back & Centre Back|
|Shooting (M-Men & W-Women)||M & W. 50M Rifle 3P, M & W. 10M Air Rifle, M & W. 10M Air Pistol, M. 25M Rapid Fire Pistol, M. Trap & M. Skeet|
|Sailing (M-Men & W- Women)||M. ILCA & NACRA, M & W. 49er|
|Taekwondo||Kyorugi – 54 Kg, 63 Kg & 80 Kg|
|Volleyball (Men)||Middle Blocker, Libero, Universal, Counter Attacker & Setter|
|Weight Lifting (Men)||55 Kg, 81 Kg, 61 Kg, 96 Kg & 89 Kg|
|Wrestling||M. 57 Kg (FS), 63 Kg (GR), 87 Kg (GR) & 130 Kg GR and W. 50 Kg, 53 Kg, 55 Kg, 57 Kg, 59 Kg, 61 Kg, & 75 Kg,|
|Judo (Men)||60 Kg, 66 Kg, 73 Kg & + 100 Kg|
|Kabaddi (Men)||Left & Right Raider and Left & Right Cover|
|Wushu (Men)||Sanshou – 60 Kg, 75 Kg, 80 Kg & 90 Kg|
|Winter Games (Men)||Alpine & Nodic|
Indian Army Sports Quota Vacancy 2023 Eligibility
- Minimum educational qualification will be matriculation.
- Minimum educational qualification will be matriculation.
Sports Achievements for Indian Army
The selection will be made from out of those who have represented as under in any of the sports and games specified as above: –
- Individual should be a Medalist at Junior/ Senior level by representing State in National competitions or have represented Country at International level (Indl event).
- Individual should have represented a State or Country in National or International competitions at Junior/ Senior level (Team event).
- Individual should be a Medalist in Khelo India Games & Youth Games or Above.
- Individual should be winner of any medal in World Championship/ Asian Championships.
- Individual should be winner of any medal in Asian Games.
- Individual should be winner of any medal in CWG /World Cup.
- Represented India twice in Asian Games/ Commonwealth Games/ World Cup.
- Represented India in Olympics.
Physical Fitness Test for Indian Army Sports Quota
|1.6 Km Run||9 Feet Ditch||Zig – Zag Balance|
|Need to qualify in 5 Min 45 Sec||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify|
|1.6 Km Run||10 Feet Long Jump||3 Feet High Jump|
|Need to qualify in 8 Min||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify|
Physical Standards for Indian Army Sports Quota
|Height for Male||170 Cms|
|Height for Female||162 Cms|
Indian Army Sports Quota Selection Process 2023
- The application format is given at the end of this advertisement.
- Application will be received only through email. Application received through speed post/ registered post or couriers will be rejected.
- Short-Listing criteria will be based on higher sports achievements.
- Call up letters to eligible short listed candidates will be sent through email, indicating date, time and place for selection trials.
- All original certificates and mark sheet are to be produced at the time of selection trial.
- All select listed candidates will submit Police Verification form alongwith the Offer of Enrolment.
Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Important Links
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|JOIN TELEGRAM PAGE||Click Here|
|MORE GOVT. JOBS||Click Here|
Indian Army Sports Quota Vacancy 2023 Important FAQs
What is Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Form Apply Date?
Start Date: 01/10/2023 and Last Date: 30/10/2023.
What is the Exam Fee for Indian Army Sports Quota Notification 2023?
There are No Fee.
How many vacancies will be there in Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment 2023?
When Indian Army Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification issue on Official Website.
Indian Army Sports Quota Notification 2023 issue on 30/09/2023.